Crossed Directions - Chapter 9: England, here we come!

Start from the beginning

I woke up with the sound of somebody yelling. Who yells at this hour?!

“I AM IN ENGLAND. I AM IN ENGLAND. I WILL MEET ONE DIRECTION. ASDFKDJGÑJDA.”

Mary. Who else could it be?

I went to the bathroom and changed to some more fresh clothes and washed my face.

Mary came from behind and started babbling.

“What are we going to do now?”

“I am hyper!”

“I love One Direction.”

“I am hungry.”

“Ahhhhhhhhhh…”

Jeez, this chick looks like a sugar-high five year old. I brushed my teeth and put on a little makeup. Just foundation and blush, I don’t use eye shadow that much.

“Okay, Mary! Here is the plan. We will wait for Viviane to come back. Oh, wait is she here? *Viviane screams wildly that she is in the flat* Oh yes she is. Well, then we are going out. I propose that you, Viviane, Aunt Shelby and I go to the plaza that is near this building. We can take a walk and eat something while we are there. Umm, I think that’s everything… GO AND CHANGE LAZY BUM” I said while slapping her butt.

Mary ran wildly and began choosing her outfit. I had done something simple. Boots, leggings, shirt and a coat; with a hint of cute colors. Simple, but effective.

I walked towards the kitchen where Viviane was talking with my aunt. I sat down and greeted both of them.

Now that I got a pretty good look at Viviane I could say she looks hot. She had changed to pink pants, white shirt, black coat and heels. Her tanned skin combined perfectly with the colors of her outfit. Her long dark brown hair was now curled and the makeup she wore made her green eyes pop.

Aunt Shelby was looking quite good too. She had a colorful sweater, black jeans and boots.

“Okay, I officially declare a girls night out!” I exclaimed.

“Alice, it’s not even afternoon. It is just midday. But yeah, girls midday out.” Viviane said smiling.

Oh, I haven’t realized it is only 12:00 o’ clock. Well it was early but that meant we had all the day for ourselves.

“PARTY!” Mary yelled at my ear. I freaked out because I hadn’t realized that she had come out of our bedroom. She was looking stunning with her dress/leggings/boots outfit.

“Let’s go!”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

The plaza was beautiful being observed at a close distance. There was a big fountain with benches, a mini park, a small coffee shop, a couple of stores and a movie theater.

Aunt Shelby decided to take a look at the clothing stores with Viviane. We decided to meet back at the fountain in forty-five minutes.

Mary and I decided to enter the coffee shop. It was named “Café Paris”, what a cliché name I thought.

The place was nearly empty. It was very very small. There were only a group of boys, some grandpas and a little cute boy with his mom.

“What do you want?” I asked Mary.

“Mm, I will go for a caramel macchiato.” She said with a smile.

“Good choice.” I replied.

I walked to the counter and looked at the bakery display.

“Good morning, welcome to Café Paris what would you like?” A cute old woman asked.

“A caramel macchiato, a cappuccino and two croissants, please.” I said, looking at the yummy croissants, pies, cakes and sandwiches in front of me.

“Sure, be right back.” The nice woman replied.

I decided to take a look around the shop. It had a very interesting decoration. It looked old but in a good way. Old paintings, brown walls and antique photos gave the place the look of an antiquities shop.  I smiled as I saw the little boy laughing with his mom. Then I realized that the group of boys was staring at me. They were all wearing hoodies and dark glasses like they belonged to some kind of sorcery. There were five of them. Rude boys. Boys should not stare at girls like that.

“Here it is love!” The old woman returned with my order. It was a lot so I waved my hand at Mary for her to help me.

Mary came walking to me and grabbed half of the order while I grabbed the other half and paid the nice lady. Suddenly Mary stopped dead at her tracks. She was staring at the group of boys.

I sighed. Does anyone know that it is not nice to stare at people like that?

Then I realized something. How could I be so dumb? Five boys not wanted to be seen. A blonde one, a curly one, one eating carrot cake, one drinking instead of eating ice cream and the black-haired sexy guy. One Direction was right in front of me and I had not realized. I felt nerves swarm across my whole body.

Suddenly, the curly one took of his glasses. Harry nodded at us frantically and mouthed DON’T SCREAM. What? I am not screaming. Then I looked beside me and saw a nearly-collapsed Mary.

Oh, shit. I put my hand on Mary’s mouth. She was still hyperventilating. Harry looked at me with a horrified look that I couldn’t get until it was too late.

A loud crash sounded through the Café as half of our order shattered. Holy shit.

I didn’t think we would meet One Direction so soon. We are not ready, god.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note:

Hey this is Dora! How are you lovely people? I made an extra long chapter just for you because YOU ARE AWESOME. Finally got some action with One Direction eh?

Well I hope you liked it and please if you did, vote, comment and fan. I entered to the One Direction's Watty Awards and I really want to win something so if you could please press the vote button, that will be awesome.

Thanks to all the people who have been leaving feedback, voting and fanning! Thanks to the readers who make this story more popular! Thanks to the people who helped me arrive my goal of the month of 500 reads and 50 votes. I am still missing the 30 fans goal although. So could you please fan? Also, uploaded ultra-early because I wanted to show you how much I appreciate you!

There's a  cute Niall gif on the side just for you. The song of the chapter is: Life is wonderful by Jason Mraz. The chapter is dedicated to this awesome fan who voted in all the chapters and helped me achieve 50 votes along with the others.

GO AND FAN @MariaReginaIsaza , my beautiful co-writer!

Once more HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND THANKS FOR READING THIS. I don't know if you actually read this but oh, well. Also next week finals... Wish me luck. Also next week my birthday! I am so happy. June 1st is the day!

BYE THANKS

LOVE YOU BABY CARROTS (random cheesy name I invented for the readers) BTW: I am so no using baby carrots anymore, unless you liked it. :D