14. Steve Rogers

C a p t a i n A m e r i c a

You ran a well know cafe downtown with your grandpa Stan Lee

From and outsider's point of view this could've looked quite normal, pretty even.

But once you were inside, everything changed. The walls had a more rustic look to them and everything inside was tech related.

You needed a passcode to enter the inside section or 'VIP' how your grandpa called it, meaning that no human could enter.

Only enhanced human beings could set foot in the four walls of the overly large safe haven.
The list of who was authorized to enter was long but it included superheroes, sorcerers, villians, mutants, thieves, and assassins of the highest caliber.
You knew them all by name and knew all of them had taken a great liking to you.

So seeing Captain America sit in a booth inside next to an eager Black Widow surprised you, a lot.

"What can I do for you Captain?" Notepad and pen in hand you asked as he looked around confused.

"H-how.... could you do this"

"It's quite easy, but I guess I did have to ask my grandpa for money-then find some decor the-"

"He'll have an iced americano" answered Black Widow stoping your rambling mid scentece.

"Roger that, an iced americano for The Iced Americano"

See what I did there😂 BTW if you want me to do a part 2 for any of the other imagines I've done or have any request send them in, am trying to be more active again

And I didn't post a song cause I only post them when introducing a new characters.