13. Spider Boy

P e t e r P a r k e r

P e t e r  P a r k e r

You were a good kid.
Granted you had almost bitten a student's ear off in your high school, for pissing you off but you were still a good kid at heart.
Or at least Peter liked to think that.

After a tragic incident at Bronx High School of Science you were sentenced to spend the rest of your days in a PsychiatricWard.

Let's not get into it too much but to summarize it was all Peter's fault. And he blamed himself for his role in your downfall everyday.
You had a bright and incredible future with your brain and smarts ahead of you. Now it all went to shit thanks to a certain spider.

Everyday for the past year Peter had made it his mission to come and visit you in your recluse ward for the criminally insane.
At first you had been mad and furious. You wanted him out and went through great lengths to get him to leave. He came back everyday.

Sometimes the Spider boy brought flowers-petunias, chocolate covered strawberries, he'd tell you about his science experiments and his life, you'd sit there and listen. Never uttering a word.
Sometimes both of you would be quiet. You'd let your head fall against his shoulder and cry quietly. He would wrap an arm around you and close his eyes.

Afterwards you'd sit there in absolute silence. You would ask him what he thought love was and he'd answer as he had every other time.

"Love is having someone to find you when you can't find yourself"

P L A Y L I S T
Peter-Head in the clouds