The summer

"Where is Niklaus?" Elijah asked

He leaned against a tree as I sat down on the dirt ground.
I shrugged. "I don't know and I don't really care. He killed Elena and Jenna and Jules and I don't like him or trust him." I said coldly.
Elijah raised his eyebrows. "He is your uncle, Theo."
I gave the original a famous Salvatore glare. "He's no uncle of mine." I spat.
"Such a little rebel." A British voice drawled, making me freeze. Klaus stood there, finally back to his human form. "How long has it been?" He asked, looking to Elijah. Not long enough. I thought.
These two had kidnapped me, after the hybrid ritual, and all I wanted was to go home to Stefan and Damon.
"Three days. I was forced to clean up your mess." Elijah replied.
"You should have joined me, Theo." Klaus smiled narcissistically.
I rolled my eyes, letting them glow gold. "No thanks. I learned control a long time ago and I rather like it."
Klaus shook his head and pulled on a shirt, and Elijah sighed.
"I'm going to the grill and drinking my life away." I announced, standing and brushing the dirt from my clothes. "Or I'm going to try. Werewolves can't get drunk, but we love to try."
I smiled and waved, walking away from the monsters who were making my life hell.
"No, Theo. you're coming with us. I plan to reunite our family and I believe you should meet your mother."
I froze at Klaus's words. "You mean it?" I asked guardedly. I turned to face them.
"Yes." Klaus replied.
.....................
Two and a half hours later:
I woke in the backseat of a van.
"Looks like sleeping beauty is awake." Klaus smirked from the drivers seat.
"You. Fricking. Bastard." I ground out through my teeth.
My blood boiled and I felt my claws dig into my palms. "You daggered him!! That's not reuniting the family!" He kept his eyes on the road. "Theo. Calm down." Dad sat in the passenger side. "Dad? What are you doing here?!"
I felt shocked and betrayed. "I had no other choice." My father replied.
I coughed into my hand and pulled away. There was blood. "You two forced wolfsbane into me?!" I shrieked.
Stefan looked guilty, and Klaus looked bored.
"You put up a good fight." Klaus justified for them both. "Where are you taking me?" I growled. "Road trip. Male bonding time." Klaus smirked.
Stefan reached for something beside him and I saw him tear open a blood bag. "Are you stress eating, Stefan?" Klaus inquired, still smirking.
Stefan glared at the hybrid and continued eating.
My stomach grumbled. "We should stop and get gas. And some food." Stefan suggested. "Good idea mate."
Klaus pulled over at a gas station, and I eagerly leaped from the car.
"Where do you think you're going?" Klaus asked dangerously. "To get food. I'm starving and you vamps don't seem to realize that. Plus, I have no idea where we are and I don't plan on escaping." I explained, as if the hybrid was five years old.
He looked dumbfounded and I hurried into the convenience store, grabbing three bags of Doritos, some coke and water and a load of chocolate bars.
The cashier raised her eyebrows at me.
I pointed at the car and said, "road trip." She nodded with a smile.
I paid extra and told her to keep the change. Klaus had finished filling the tank and Stefan was going through some bags in the trunk. "Here Theo. I brought some stuff for you." Stefan threw a duffle bag and knapsack at me and I caught them deftly. "Thanks."
I pulled on a sweater, and smiled at the sight of my books and sketchpad.
I climbed back in the backseat. "How long is this road trip?" I piped up as the car started again. "It's all summer long." Klaus smirked.
I sighed and started sketching.