41

wow, 41 chapters of me bitching..,, great.

I shall start this chapter by saying, i dont understand why some people think im a nie person.

But before i go into detail on that i shall say, I CAN SEE! i found my glasses, YAY!!

OK no wonto why im an asshole.

I saw my mom today to take skylar back home, i also got my easter gift from her. It is a huge one direction blanket that is really warm. but anyway, my mother genuin;y thinks im  nice person. She thinks im such a fun, nice, caring person. I am caring, the other day or week (i dont really know) we were supposed to be working on our project but he was fooling around. So my exact words to him was, "I am going to throat punch you, but then take you to the nurse because i care." I would seriously do that. 

OK bottom line, if you are my friend chances are i care about you and if you got hurt, even if i hurt you, id still make sure you were ok.

I have found a new hobby, fan art. I have spent all of my free time looking up fanart and then drawing it. But there is a downside, i talk to myself while i do it. Wether it is inside jokes from youtube videos or posts from tumblr, i will ta;k to myself and then laugh at myself out looud. This wouldnt be a problem if it was in my head and i wwas just like smiling or something but i am litterally in my room talking to myself. 

My theory is, if i dont say it outloud, it takes up room in my mind and then i have a nervous breakdown because there are just so many thing i haven said and i feel like im going to explode. Now this seems stupidbecause t is like jokes. but its not just that. It is a whole list of things.

Funny things

Shitty comments

Smart things

Insults toward myself and others

Bad things like murder.

Do you see my problem? like i can say jokes outoud because if i did i could at least try to explain it but if i say somethin glike, 

"If i kill this person adn then myself would i go to hell or just fail at the suicide and go to jail and/or a mental intitute?" out loud, im going to be killed by people around me.

THE WWAT STARTED FRIDAY!!! 

I DONT HAVE TICKETS.... FML!!

but anyway the one direction tour started and they were doing their set ist which is 23 songs. It started in Clumbia, but listen to this, they sang all 23 songs in 1 and a half hours. No normal speed song an go that fast, it would be about 10 songs in one hour. 

THe otehr day Aleeshea told me she is allergic to trees and grass. I told her she was meant to be on the internet as she is allergic to the outdoors.

Shayla said tht she thinks my music is death punk rock shit about death, she was ery wrong.

My favorite song, believe it or not is called I Miss You and it is a cover that 5sos did of BLink 182. I also like Beside You, Irresistable, Moments, Strong, Over Again, and Little Things. Now if you were to look all of these up, you would see that none of these are anything about death, except for one line in I MIaa You. And the stpry line behind moments.

Fun Fact: Moments was written by Ed Sheeran, and the song is about a girl dying and the boy that likes her killing himself to be with her.

Oh i changes the title of the book, it is now called I Hate YOu. just to show how nice of a person i really am. That and it is about what i hate so i thought it was appropriate, though  i ight change it to something else, bu that is all i ould think of.

Ok so it is past midnight and i have a moon project to start working on.  That i have procrastinated for atleast four days.