16

Ok, so I have been told multiple times of who Ocean is. I'm back in my iPad so the spelling is better. Now I should explain something first.

I'm a bitch for two reasons.

1. I'm comfortable around you and your my friend.

2. I really wish you would fall off the face of the earth into a satan falcons and Burn Horrible death.

Good luck figuring it out.

Ok so now Ocean, I know it is "badminton" my dad's computer doesn't have the fucking spell check thing my iPad does I was spelling it the best I could. And 5 seconds of summer makes up about a third of my life. They are a great band, if you want look them up.

Alright, I have been on one of those moods where it's listen tat he's are song for eight days in a row. And for some strange reason I've been listening to Shakira. Now this confuses me as I don't really like Shakira. The last time this happened was when She Looks So Perfect came out and I sat on my couch staring at the wall for three hours listening to it on repeat. I'm not even lying when I say I stared at a wall for three hours.

I got new posters and they cover up like one whole wall and half of another, they are all staring at me.

Oh I heard that Ryan and Harper's favorite youtubers "went their own ways" as Aleeshea put it. So sorry that must suck. I would hate to see the day Dan and Phil separate.

Aleeshea was sad about her tree dying so I sent her pictures of her OTP, how good of a friend am I. And I informed her that Zayn fucking Malik is in New York. Now I freaked out when I saw this. My first thought was to tell Aleeshea and when I did, she replied with, "I'm falling off my chair my mom came in and I practically screamed "ZAYN IS IN THE STATE" it was very funny. And Louis, Harry, and Liam are all in LA. And Niall has been on Instagram and he has a really awesome fucking living room. It's creepy that I know what it looks like but he tweeted the picture not me.

I have found that the most comfortable outfit I have it my monster shirt and coffee pajama pants.

I have nothing else to write about, but as you always do comment on your opinions, Idgaf who you are I'll still read them, and then write about it int he next chapter.