22

ok, so if you don't know my friends are some of the most important people in my life. But Everytime I miss a. Day of school or com in late (which is quite a lot) some of them instantly think I killed myself. Do I set here concern? Why they would think this? Yes. Yes I do.

But if I was going to kill myself you would know. Trust me, you would know. I would make sure you got the idea.

Meaning, stop panicking if I'm not at school. Like I love the fact that they are worried about me, it shows they are real friends. But I'm. It going to kill myself without telling atleast someone. And if I had to choose someone to tell it would probably be Herbert. No offense to anyone else but is probably choose him.

I'm listening to a remix of Little Mix's song DNA and One Direction's song Rock Me. It started off like a horror movie and it is pretty cool.

I got new headphones, they are black. I like remixes the more. I listen to it it just gets better.

Herb said something the other day during lunch. I was listening to music and he took my one ear bud and put it in his ear to see what I was listening to. And it was Beside You by 5SOS, and he said, "knowing you I would expect you listening to emo or goth music and you're here listening to One Direction." Which is true to a certain extent.

Reading in another language gives me a really bad headache. Today in Spanish we had to read something and it was only a few sentences, so I was like alright. But the. I couldn't read past the first three words and I my eyes were fucking with me. They were trying to make am English word out of the Spanish language. And it didn't help that I didn't have my glasses.

My sister won't text me back. I don't know why but she won't. As much as I hate her it is fun to annoy her. Normally when she doesn't answer me I'll send her pictures of one direction every five seconds but I didn't feel like it.

I've found a new song. It is called superhero and it's by 5SOS. it is funny. My YouTube just told me that Kingsley just updated his account I shall be back.