Idek what to call this

So I haven't written a chapter in a long fucking time. I haven't talked to most of you in a long fucking time. Some fucktard in band broke my phone so if any of you have tried to text me, which would probably only be Aleeshea, I haven't been able to read it. The kid broke my phone because it was sitting on my stand and some kid ran into the practice room and fucking hit the stand with his damn trombone. I almost shoved him into my friend's tuba. Fun fact I had an anxiety attack that day in the middle of the hallway. If teachers see you not being able to breath and crying they ignore you, happened three times.

Harper, If you still read this book, I've been meaning to ask you if you had any family in New Jersey.

School ended on Friday (June 5th in case this comes out like next month). I also quit the flute the Friday before that. I officially only play percussion now, so yeah exciting.

I went to that All Time Low concert and it was the best night of my life. I don't think anything could top going to a concert. It was amazing.

I am in New York at the moment and will be until July 24th, I think I am meeting up with Kaylin sometime between now and then. Is West Canada stil lgoingt o the violet festival? I know you guys didn't go to Sherbourne this year, but if you are going to the Violet Festival I want to see if I can go.

My obsession with Red vs Blue is pretty bad. Like I love everything about Project Freelancer and so does my friend Marissa and we talk like non stop about it. I wish one of you guys watched the show, it's just so awesome.

As a kid I thought the concept of summer homework was like a lie. It's not, it is very real, very stressful, and it's fucking bullshit. I am taking English Pre-AP next year and I have fucking summer homework on it. I have to read Fahrenheit 451 and Animal Farm and then write a 3-4 page essay on the fucking books. And we have o make excessive notes and things like that. This bitch wants me to ruin a book by writing in the margins and taking fucking notes. If you know me you might know I hate the idea of ruining a book, like who the fuck does that. Fucking psychopaths, that's who does shit like that. Unless one of you guys do it in which case: to each their own.

I brought my Xbox to my moms to use it while I'm here and does anyone want to take a guess on what I did. I didn't notice this until I was in New York, but go ahead I'll give you a minute to guess.

I forgot the fucking controllers. I went through the hassle of unplugging it, packing it, making sure I had all the right cords, and then left the damn controllers in Texas. I was so fucking pissed.

One of these days I think I'm going to write a chapter with just everything I have to say in Red vs Blue just because anyone else I tell won't care, but at least I can pretend you guys read it and actually "Listened."

The weather here in New York is fucking hotter than in Texas. And you guys have no idea what rain is, you think you do, but I assure you do not. Go to Texas in a thunder storm like the rain is so fucking bad.

The bands went to six flags and everyone kept asking me if I have ever been on certain rides. I'll show you two examples of conversations I actually had.

"Have you ever been on Runaway Mountain?"

"No."

"Why not? It is amazing!"

"I LIVED IN NEW YORK FOR THE PAST THIRTEEN FUCKING YEARS. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE TEXAS SIX FLAGS YOU DUMBASS."

Conversation 2:

"Did they have the Texas Giant in New York?"

"No we didn't."

"Why not?"

"YOU DUMB FUCK IT WAS NEW YORK WHY WOULD WE HAVE A RIDE ABOUT TEXAS."

Some people are just to stupid to be around.

It is weird to be back in this time zone. Like Roosterteeth is based in Austin, so they say things come out at like 3 and it's three and I'm like Wt fuck. and I'm going to bed at like three instead of two and that single hour is fucking my whole system up.

People keep telling me I'm funny. I don't get it, am I funny? Sammie told me that I'm just funny naturally. Idfk. I'm also apparently a great person to be around, I didn't know that.

Anyone named Rebecca in my life is such a bitch. There are three of them at this school and I cant stand any of them. I just don't have the mental capacity to deal with Rebeccas. And that's saying something because I dated one for three months. Then she proceeded to stalk me for eight months afterwards.

No I'm not a lesbian, I'm bi. I'm sure most of you already knew, but I guess I should put that out there.

I have nothing else to say, so um bye, I guess. I'm sorry, I'm still the most awkward person ever.