Twitter

Well I have a twitter. Two to be exact. Well anyway my main twitter account has like 80 followers. And I follow like 300 people. But anyway I follow you tubers and such. And some of their fans. Well I'm scrolling through twitter I noticed that Liam Payne and Tyler Oakly had a huge fight. If you don't know who Liam Payne is I can't help you, you must live under a rock. Tyler is a youtuber, he is very funny, if you have time check out one of his videos. Ok well I'm not going to say exactly what happened between them because that would be boring but there was a lot of cursing and shit going on. It was hilarious. Well the next day or maybe it was later that day Connor Frant, another youtuber, was having a follow spree. So I, being me, wanted to be followed by him. I went to type in the hashtag thing that you had to tweet if you wanted a follow and I saw #Connorto800k the one I was looking for and #CutforLiam now this pissed me off. I don't know if anyone remembers but there was a point in time when they had the whole "Cut for Bieber" thing. Why the hell would so done intentionally hurt themselves over a celebrity.

Like how would you explain it to anyone.

"What's on your arm? Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's for Justin Bieber."

Like no who in their right mind would do that. Not only does it make you seem like a total ass but it makes the celebrity your hurting yourself for seem like a bad person.

Warning may be triggering read at your own risk

Now some people, ok fuck it I'll tell you all something but two rules

1: if you are skylar, my twin, don't tell mom

2: my friend don't being it up especially you Ryan.

People hurt themselves, it's called self harm this includes but is not limited to

Burning

Bruising

Hair pulling

Stabbing

Bone breaking

And the most well known

Cutting, anorexia, and bulimia.

If you suffer with anything your welcome to message me.

I have cut myself before. Not as bad as others but I did. So when I see thing like cut for Liam or bieber it pisses me off.

You can read again if you stopped

Ok off to a funnier topic. The outer net. Anything outside of the internet is the outer net. I was looking at funny tumblr pictures and I saw one that went like this

Person1: PEOPLE WHO MEET FAMOUS PEOPLE ON THE STREETS, HOW DO YOU DO IT!?!?

Person2: step one: go outside.

1: but the outer net is scary

One of the funniest things I've ever seen. Other than the whole sadeem thing but that's for a different time. So since then I have used the term outer net a lot. I used it in English class the other day. The teacher looked at me like I was an idiot. But in that class I am known as 'mouth'. What can I say, I like to talk, and I have a few friends in that class. And I give smart ass remarks a lot.

The last thing I'm going to fucking complain about is fucking Disney. If you are around my age you have watched Hannah Montana or That's so Raven or that one movie with Lindsey Lohan, "Parent Trap" I think. Oh and The Amanda Show, but that was on Nick. Look how all of those stars turned out. Miley is smoking weed, nothing bad really happened to Raven, Lidnsey went to rehab I think, and Amanda Bynes, let's take a minute to think about how fucked up she is. Dimple piercing, which are uglier than the ugliest thing you can think of time a million, her blue hair, whatever fucking drugs she is on. The shows weren't all that bad, and look what they got replaced with. I mean Drake and Josh. They seemed to be doing well. I haven't heard much from Drake but he had something going on with Justin Bieber. And Josh he lost all that weight, and is looking much better.

Now my ADD is kicking in and I lost my train of thought.