Fõrever

I woke up and stared at my clock for about two minutes straight then I gave a sigh. As I walked down the steps zipping up my jacket I bumped into dad.

"Hey honey" he said with a smile that covered his whole face "ready for your first day at your new school?" I smiled back trying not to show how nervous I was and I said "yeah dad im ready". I was so nervous I skipped breakfast , while dad drove me too school I stared out the window thinking of so many things. What if noone liked me? What if I got introuble the first day? What if I get a question wrong and then people thought I was dumb? I felt a slight squeeze on my hand it was dad "it's going to be okay bella I promise it's just high school" I looked up and hugged him "thanks dad" I looked up at the sign that said classroom 243 I took a deep breath and squared my shoulders then I walked into the class. "well hello bella" said a short women with long curly red hair "hi"I responded shyly "take a seat next to cameron in the umm second row" she said, I looked over at the second row and I saw a cute guy with brown eyes and brunette colored hair he waved at me and gave me a smile and I smiled back atleast I felt a little more confident know that atleast one person smiled at me. "class you are dismissed" yelled out the teacher I got up quickly I dropped my book by accident trying to pack up quickly and before I bent down to pick it up it was already in my hands the guy cameron had picked up for me I smiled and said "thanks" he winked and said "no problem".As I went looking for my new locker I heard a voice behind me say "hey im jasmine" I turned around and said "oh hii im bella"

"nice to meet you bella I see you're new here"

"y-yeah I am"

"well don't be nervous ill be here to help and to be your friend"

I smiled and finally found my locker

"thanks jasmine". Jasmine was tan she had dark brown hair and she was very sweet. I was surprised when she told me she was in my biology class this morning I didn't even notice her but as we compared our schedules I felt a huge relief because jasmine was in all my classes.

"Hey you think I didn't notice" jas said with a smile

"w-what are you talking about?" I asked in a confused way.

"that guy in biology you sat next to this morning. I have a feeling he wants to meet you".

"how do you know " I asked trying not to show that I cared even though I really didn't.

"I know because I really know him" jas said in a cool way.

"oh are you guys like dating?" I asked "hahah very funny" jas said in an annoyed way "im not dating him he's my brother".

"wow" I said in an amused way . I was actually amused that jas had a brother.