Chapter 73 : Lessons Given And Trembling

Start from the beginning

"Admit it , you are jealous of my girlfriend." Camila says . "No , I am not." Dinah says . "Okay , whatever you say." Camila sticks her tongue out at her . We laughed and continued watching the movie . When the credits rolled , we all wishes each othee goodnight and went to bed . Camila was cuddling in the middle of my bed and I laid down beside her .

She turned around and gave me a kiss before we pulled away . "Night , baby." she says drowsily . "Night , Mila . Go to sleep I got you." I say before she turns around . I heard soft snores before I get up and continue writing my song from earlier .

*A few days later*

Today was the day Shawn and Damien were getting arrested . The trial was yesterday Shawn and Damien's lawyer against mine . But our decision of getting more evidence really helped us so we won . They won't spent to long in jail because if their money . They were supposed to stay in jail for two years but was shortened to 6 months . They couldn't pay to get out instantly because Shawn has been to jail once and paid his way out so they raised the price to leave .

This last interogation was going to be in the jail interogation room . I told the girls to wait outside while I went in . The moment I got in , I dreaded the sight . Prison mates , fighting , some looked high and some not even moving from the ground . I walk past earning wolf whistles but ignored them . I met the officer in charge and was guided into the room .

I got in and sat opposite Shawn and Damien . "So you think this is over?" Shawn chuckled . "Nope , but I will be ready for everything you throwb at me." I say . "Tell me Y/n , how does it feel to be a monster?" Damien says . I freeze in my spot but keep a straight face . "Didn't you ever think about oue family?" Damien continues . I was close to cracking but I won't lose now .

They were just saying things about how much of monster . I was trapped . They have have families and I took them away . I know how much pain it is to lose a family member . Doing this makes me seem like a revenge taker . "Y/n." a voice said from the speaker . I look at the windown to see Aaliyah Mendes . "Aaliyah , don't interfere." Shawn says . "No , Shawn . Listen Y/n , don't listen to them . They deserve this . I don't know why dad would bail him but he has got to learn." Aaliyah said  .

I smiled at her and stood tall . "I hope you enjoy your 6 months jail time and learn." I say before exiting . I see the girls outside and they run up to me . "How was it?" Camila asks . I immediately remember what they told me and frown a bit but flashed a smile so they wouldn't see it . "I'm fine . It was pretty bad in there but I got through it . I need some alone time , okay?" I say .

They all hesitantly nod and get in their van . They came by van and I have my car . Briggan was at home so he would be there when the girls arrive at my house . I get in my car and drive to my secret place . A lot of people have these and everyonr should have too . It helps with thinking and relaxing . I pull up at the abandoned house and no it is not haunted . It was a small house and in pretty good shape . I get in and go on the roof and lay down on the blankets and pillows I set here .

I was staring into the sky and let myself wonder .

Camila's pov

I didn't believe it one second . I told our driver to send the girls to Y/n's house first then drop me off at Y/n's secret place . Only me and her know that spot so I gave him directions . I told him to hurry up and we ended up speeding our way there . Once we arrived I thanked the driver and jumped out of the car .

I entered the house slowly and walked around . Nope , no sign if her down here . I check upstairs and checked everywhere . I still couldn't find her .  I was searching high and low but still couldn't find her . I went to the roof to hear soft humming . I went up higher and saw Y/n's sillouhete there , laying on her blankets and pillows .

"Y/n?"

Your pov

"Y/n?" I hear a voice say behind me . Camila . I turn around to see a distressed Camila . "Hey." I rasp . "Are you alright?" she asks me . I stand up and pick up all my pillowd and blankets . I go down stairs and gesture her to follow me down . I throw all the pillows and stuff onto the couch and face Camila behind me .

"I , I really don't know." I sigh . I feel Camila wrap her arms around me and I let out a sob . "How can someone like you love me?" I chuckle painfully . "Who wouldn't?" she fires back . "I'm a monster , Camila . Shawn and Damien are bad but they have nice families . I know how much it hurts to lose a loved one like that and I feel like I'm doing it." I cry .

"No . No , baby . You had to , okay ? They hurt us , hurt you . They deserve it . Aaliyah told us everything and its true they need to learn." Camila comforts me . I pull away and stumble back . "Their dad ? Their uncles ? Their mom?" my voice cracks at the end . "I failed at protecting my loved ones . I can't bare to lose you and the rest of the girls." I sob .

"I can't , I can't." I repeat . "But I'm still here and fine , right ? So are the girls . Y/n , listen to me , you are amazing." Camila says . "I want to protect you." I whisper . "And you will . And I will too." she smiles .

All of a sudden the ground and house starts shaking .

Don't dwell on the ones you have lost . Save the ones you still have left ...

Another one !! Well , I guess fake shows can be real sometimes huh ? I hopr you enjoyed this . It was really hard writing the sad part because I wanted to make sure you all felt the emotion in it . So I hoped that happened . See ya !!
-Canine🐾