Fun day at Cameron's

I lay in bed starring at my ceiling. After a while I sat up and looked to my clock. "Shit." I hop out of bed and scramble to get my pants on "gonna be late gonna be late!" I yell as I run out of  my room. I turn to run down the stairs... and... trip. I tumble down 13 stairs then smack my face off the hardwood. I lift myself up and open the front door then stop and to look in my kitchen. "Cameron? Ferris? Sloane? DAD?!" I say confused then shut the door. "we're gonna be late!!" I yell.

 Cameron looks at Ferris then at you "___, It's Saturday. we made plans yesterday to hang out" He said. 

I hit my head on my wall "oooooooohhhhhh. Yeah, my bad" I laugh and walk into the kitchen. 

Cameron got his keys "alright, everyone ready to go?" he asked and looked at us. I forgot where, but was too embarrassed to ask.

       In the car I start to recognize the the scenery.  I look over at Cameron then turn to the window and smile. I kind of had a crush on him, but it wouldn't work... 

     As we pull up, I look around and smile, I love Autumn, it was so beautiful. I step out and throw some leaves into the air. I spin around and giggle. Cameron picks me up and spins me around laughing. I scream and laugh "Put me down put me down!" I manage out.

     Inside we all watched MTV and joke around with each other. I nudge Cameron and he nearly chokes on his Cola. I cover my mouth to hold back my laughter and he glares at me. I giggle and nudge him again. He just rolls his eyes and smiles.

Cameron's POV

She was just so goofy, she made our friend group a lot better. Her smile, god her smile... it was so pretty, her crooked smile and her crooked nose... 

"Cameron... Cameron.. CAMERON!"  

I snap out of it and look up, "oh, did I drift off again?" I ask a bit confused. ____ nodded.

 "Yeah, you had me a bit worried." She grabbed my face and looked over it,

 "Are you ok Cam?" she asked. My heart melted, I could feel a slight blush coming on, but all I could do was act stupid and nod.

Ferris's POV

"It's obvious Cameron liked ___." He whispered to Sloane. He turned to the reader, "Wake up and smell the coffee ____! Make a move!" He turns back to Sloane, "ever think it's gonna happen?" he asks, Sloane shakes her head "nope, they're both just too awkward" He thought about it then nodded, turning back to you, "Come on reader, it's obvious you both like each other, you might be Cameron's only hope for love. Otherwise he'll marry the first woman he lays, and he'll be miserable" 

YOUR POV

"Cameron? Are you sure you're ok?" I ask a bit worried. He nodded, blushing a bit. I sigh "Don't scare me like that doofus!" I punch his arm. He laughs his goofy laugh like always. I smile then let go of his face.