Meeting Cam's dad

After about a month of hanging out with the trio, you connected most with Cameron, I was just closer with him than anyone else.

 "_____..? _____?! ______!" I snap out of my dream-like state and look at Ferris and Cameron trying to get my attention.

 "sorry.." I mumble. MTV  was playing and I was trying really hard not to get anything dirty or out of place at Cameron's house. Cameron sat beside me and handed you a Coke, I took it and stared at it, were we allowed to drink in the living room?

Cameron nudged me, "come on, I don't have cooties" he said jokingly . I smile and drink slowly as Ferris and Cam joke around. Sloane couldn't come, sadly. 

    Hours had past and we all three lost track of the time, when I heard a door open. Cameron's face went white and he stood up immediately. Morris walked in and looked at all three of you 

"Cameron Douglas FRYE" His father yelled

 (I DO NOT KNOW HIS MIDDLE NAME SO I USED THE ACTORS)

 I stood up, "Uh.. sir-" he turned to me,

 "and who the fuck are you?" He spit.

 I stared at him, my mouth agape from the cold  question.

He nodded, "that's what I thought, get out of my house, I need to have a talk with my son."

I gasped, "He's your son?" 

"No shit, what are you, stupid?" He growled in my direction. 

 "No sir, I just didn't think anybody would have a child with you." I smile and hurriedly walk out of the room with Ferris, "Bye Cam, see you tomorrow!"

   I walked into my house and hung my coat up.  I hope I didn't get Cameron in trouble. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. God my mind is racing.. I heard the phone ringing from the kitchen, I answered, "Hello?" I questioned.

"uh, hey" You immediately recognized Cameron's voice. 

"Oh! Hi Cameron!"

"I wanted to say that was awesome what you said to my dad"

I chuckled "He deserved it"

"___ You're one cool girl"

"....thanks, that means a lot"

there was a pause then a long sigh "I gotta go, see you tomorrow ___" 

"oh, ok... Good nigh-" the phone clicked, he hung up on me

"Guess he was busy." I mumble setting the phone back, when my sister, Jess, came in. 

"Hey! how's that Cameron kid?" she asked, she had a major crush on him. 

"He's fine, please get out" I grumble annoyed at her presence. She punched my leg and I recoiled in pain and surprise.

 "God! RUDE" I scream and push her off my bed, before she could do anything I opened my window and jumped out onto a tree branch and started climbing. She yelled my name but I kept climbing until I reached my old tree house my dad built a while ago.  I open a book and pull out hidden pictures I stole from a photo album, It was of my mom. I sigh and look up at the sky, breathing in the fresh scent of rain. I smile and lay down,

 "Maybe.... no.." I shake my head and look at the stars, tracing them with my eyes.

    I had fallen asleep and woke up some time later. I look around and sit up, "huh?" I mumble and rub my eyes. I wasn't  going to climb down, I was too tired and might hurt myself. So I just lay down and hum Disney songs to myself.

   I heard a voice under me, "_______?" 

I yelp and jumped nearly falling off; I peer over the edge,

 "Cameron?! What are you doing here?!" I ask and start climbing down.

 "Came to hang out, is that ok?" he asks. 

I jump to my feet "I guess, but be warned my sister has a MAJOR crush on you" I say and push a heavy breath out.

 "It's ok, I know the feeling" he says quietly. I look at him then lead him inside. 

My dad looked at me then him from the kitchen, "care to explain?" he asks eyeing Cameron. 

"Hey dad, this is my Friend Cameron, Cameron, my dad." 

Cameron waves "Hello Mr. ___" He says nervously. My dad smiles then continues reading his newspaper and whispers,

 "Nice boy he is" he nods. I sit on the couch and turn the T.V on.