Mitch had spoken.

"I call it hunger games Ghost."

Legends had spoken that one thousand years ago.There was a tribute who'd pkayed in the games-He'd lost and he'd been the first kill people had discovered the glitch in the Arena and fixed it after his death.Everyone else survived.Legend speaks he wants revenge on the Best hunger games player EvA.And this is how it all started.I ran up to spawn to go get the chests.They were all empty.We were confused.Everyone started punching each other.Someone punched me as I was running off.I was bleeding.You can't bleed in the arena.They saw this too.They stopped I took my chance and ran.I was really thirsty.Again odd for the Arena.I found a lake and set up camp.All the chests were empty.I took a sup of lake water.

"Mitch what's wrong."Jerome said and sat down."Are you bleeding!"He said alarmed.

"I'm fine."I muttered.

"Something's wrong."I kept telling myself it was a glitch it had to be a glitch.Just then an axe came out of nowhere-A iron axe.It hit jerome.He glitches up.The axe was heading for me but I'd moved.Jerome pixalated.You won't do the same.A voice said.Thats when it hit me.The game was haunted. I picked up the axe-How long till death match.I saw a person in the distance. They took there sword and stabbed me.And I died.

"Mitch no offense dude but that was a really shirty story"Sky said.Jerome laughed.The door opened and someone walked in.

"DONT LET IT SHUT!"Captain sparklez.Screamed but it had shut.They all sighed the door had been locked for atleast 20 minutes.A male figure walked in.He had on jeans and his hair was a mess-His shirt was bright green and said-'Tobuscus'(He plays minecraft so he's in this book:))

"I've got a story!"He said.And just about everyone was thinking-WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!