"I still am, but just a tiny bit." I sighed. "You shouldn't spend this day with only me."
"What day?" Sehun furrowed his eyebrows.
"Your birthday. Isn't your birthday today?" I retorted back. "Sorry for not wishing you a happy birthday before. Happy birthday!" I quickly said.

Sehun bursted out laughing. "What the hell?" He said in between his laughter. "Did you really think demons celebrate such things?"

"I thought it was strange, but D.O. said you're kinda special." I said in my defense. "Plus, he was making a cake!"

"He often does. It isn't something that unusual, he didn't have much time in these days so that's why you probably saw him in action only now." He chuckled. "But wow, I can't believe Kyungsoo was a part of this too."

"I can't believe they did all of this." I felt so dumb, Krystal and Amber didn't tell me anything too.

"So that's why you got dressed up? It did seem strange" Sehun was looking at my clothes. "Well, I'm actually thankful." I blushed at that, but hopefully he didn't notice because there wasn't so much light coming from the candle on the table.

"Anyway, I think we should get out of here." I tried to change topics.
"They gave us some free time." His gaze moved from my eyes to my lips. "Why shouldn't we use it? We're finally alone."

I rolled my eyes. "First, learn how to treat a girl. Then, we can talk about that." I winked.
"About that what?" Sehun rose up his eyebrows, amused.

"Oh lord, see? You need to learn how to behave." I got up from the chair to go to the door.

"Okay, okay Halfblood." He said before following me.

"Can you give me hand now?" I asked as I was teying to open the door, but it was still locked. "I don't want to spend the rest of the night here."

"Let's see." He said as he tried numerous times to force the door open.
"I think I'll just use my power then." He told me before releasing his aura.

In a blink of an eye, the door was wide open. Unfortunately.

Somebody was running towards us, I assumed it was one of the boys so I calmly started to walk through the hallway towards my room, but when I saw the guy I thought I knew wasn't actually a guy, but a man, I froze. It wasn't only a man. It was somebody really familiar to me.

"Finally we meet." His harsh voice was familiar too. He smiled, but it wasn't a gentle or a warm smile at all, it seemed evil. He was evil afterall.

I quickly regained consciousness of what was happening. "Who are you?" I barked at him.

"It doesn't matter." His smile never left his lips. "What matters is you and you have to come with me."

"I don't know how you got here, but I know that you won't get out of here." I bit back.

"Really? I wouldn't be so sure." His smile faded away. I felt an intense grip around my neck even though nothing was touching it. Breathing became difficult.

"Nobody ever told you it's polite to introduce yourself before talking?" I heard Sehun yell behind me.

"You're the poor demon that was captivated by her?" He laughed. "I'm sorry that your love story won't have a good ending."

The pressure on my neck became stronger, my feet left the ground. I was slowly suffocating.

"You have telekinesis?!" Sehun shouted as he used his wind against him.

"Oh, not really." The man replied as he got next to me, but I couldn't get away from his power.
"I have much more than that." He was observing me in my agony.

"I'm sorry to have disturbed you, I'll leave now." He said with his ear-piercing voice.

"With my nephew." He said before grabbing my hand. Everything was becoming black.

We were teleporting.

I wish I never got up from that chair.
I wish I didn't try to open that door.
I wish I stayed with Sehun.

Maybe then, he wouldn't have found us.

_______
SLOW UPDATES, I KNOW.
I have tests every week, school is slowly killing me-

Wow, everytime Nayla and Sehun are together something happens. Poor them.

Vote, comment and most importantly pRAY THE LORD I DO WELL ON MY TESTS xxx

[un-edited chapter as always, sorry if you found any mistakes while reading, feel free to point them out!]