"Well there's nothing to watch and we only have today really to do something. So I was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me with a video." I told him.

He raised an eyebrow, "Help with what exactly? Last time I did something for one of your videos I had bit into a tomato."

"Yeah well I had a mouth full of plain mayonnaise which kind of has the texture of spoiled milk so you know what don't complain." I told him.

"Fair enough, so what did you have in mind?" Shawn asked as he put his phone down in his lap.

•••

"Okay you cant judge me and promise not to scream." I asked from the bathroom.

I heard him laugh, "Avelyn if you say something stupid like that again I'll leave."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah well when you start to think I look familiar just know the character you're referring to is Shrek."

I then walked out of the bathroom and over to where my camera and lights were set up. It was set up in front of my couch where Shawn was currently sitting. I walked over and had my hands covering my face as I sat down.

"Avelyn come on I've seen a picture of you without makeup before." Shawn told me.

"Okay but I warned you." I mumbled before taking my hands off my face.

I had just taken off the makeup I was wearing earlier. I mean it wasn't the whole works but definitely didn't look like I just woke up. I looked at him and he just had that famous smile that I loved seeing.

"You look the same Avelyn, beautiful with or without makeup." He told me.

I looked down and felt heat creep up to my cheeks. I then got up and reached over for the camera. I turned it on and sat back down next to Shawn.

"Hi guys welcome back to my channel, here I am joined by the best loser you'll ever find out there, Shawn." I said to the camera before looking at Shawn.

He chuckled, "Wow Avelyn way to make your guests feel so welcomed."

"Oh shush you know I'm joking, well anyways today we will be doing a very trendy video. You've seen it from so many other YouTubers like Zoella and Liza and so many more." I talked trying hard not to mess up.

"I haven't seen any videos." Shawn imputed.

I looked over at him and rolled my eyes, "Well this is the Shawn Mendes does my Makeup, similar to the other so and so does my makeup. Except it's Shawn."

He then chuckled which made me snicker a little bit. I then looked over at Shawn and turned a little in my seat.

"So I have all my makeup right here in front of you. Of course it's only what I use so that there's not too much and it's not overwhelming." I told Shawn.

He turned a little to see all that was on the coffee table. He raised his eyebrows in question and had a puzzled expression. It made me laugh a little as he looked at everything.

"I don't even know where to start." He said honestly.

I looked at the camera and then him, "Okay I'll give you three life lines: one from me, one from the internet, and you can call someone."