"What?"

"She's texting me again." She said, referring to the girl that she had been crying over all month. You know, she never even told me her name and she isn't planning on it.

"Ignore her. Focus on Chris." I said as I pulled out my phone, going to the game Color Switch.

A few moments passed and I heard her sniff, then I sighed and placed my phone down while reaching forward. I gripped her leg and pulled her towards me, then pulled her on my lap and looked at her. Her lip was poked out and she looked sad.

"She keeps calling me a bitch and stuff.. She's mad about Chris." She said lowly, beginning to chew on her lip.

"Block her, Jaie. You keep letting her speak to you like that then she's gonna continue. The bitch knows that she has you wrapped around her finger and you need to stop that." It's funny how I can easily give Jaie the advice that I really need to be giving my damn self.

"You're the best." She said while poking out her lip.

"Well yeah, that's why you keep me around." I chuckled, and she shook her head 'no'.

"That's not why I keep you around. I keep you around because I love you and I need you. Without you, I'll go crazy! You don't know how many people told me 'leave her alone Jaie' like bitch shut up, you don't know what her and I have and how our bond is." Jaie laughed, and I nodded while chuckling.

Really, Jaie makes me so happy that I can't even explain it. But I always have this empty feeling, 24/7. The feeling that is vulnerable for love. I just want love, and not any love, but her love.

Jaie and I had continued talking for a little bit, about how she's doing, a bit about her and Chris, and other random shit. I haven't talked to her much about other stuff because she's been so sad over 'ole girl that she's all we talk about. Soon, Jaie's phone vibrated and she picked it up while getting off of me, laying on her stomach. I looked over a bit and seen Chris's name. My heart sank a bit and I played with a loose string on my jeans.

I just.. I don't even know.

Seeing how happy someone else makes her makes me sad because it's like.. What am I not doing? I'm literally giving her my heart and I have everything in the world to offer her.

I cleared my throat and stood up, fixing my shorts.

Jaie slowly looked up from her phone, finishing up her text.

"I'm going-"

"I already know, Aniyah told me." Jaie said while smiling. All I did was nod and walk out of the room.

-

"Hey!" Aniyah smiled while I sat down at the table. Instead of greeting her back, I stood there staring at her face. She looks mighty familiar. After a few moments of running through my mind, I finally figured it out and my face went from a half smile, to a complete straight face.

She's the bitch that posted that picture of her on Jaie's lap and Armani on her lap.

Okay Ari.. she needs help. Be nice.

I put on a fake smile and sat down at the table in front of her. She handed me a apple pie and I shook my head.

"I'm good, I don't feel like eating. But wassup?"

"I just wanna thank you so much for your message. I'm sorry for asking to meet up, I just really needed to be in someone's company. Slim didn't wanna come and meet me anywhere. She's an ass." She giggled. I shrugged and tapped on the table.