Chatper 13

Jungkooks Prov

I sat there frozen. My expression on my face was nothing, absolutely nothing but tears kept falling down my checks. The only thing I did was pull y/n back into a hug. This time I made sure to never let her go. I held her so close to me she could probably hear my heart beat.

I couldn't believe what I just heard and I thought I had it worse. This beautiful girl in my arms right now, had to go through all of that at such a young age, and to lose her only sister would have made life, living hell.

I woke up the next morning with y/n still in my arms. I looked down and admired every little part of her face. Her long beautiful eyelashes, to her cute little nose, her plump pink lips and I noticed she has a tiny beauty mark just under her lip. Almost in the same spot as mine.

I didn't want to leave y/n here alone, so I waited for her to wake up which was shorty after.

I watched as her eyes flatter, getting used to the morning sun light coming from my window. Once her eyes had fully opened, she was a little shocked to see me looking at her but she then smiled. "Good morning Jungkook" omg I think my heart just melted

Her raspy but cute morning voice is so attractive, I could record it and play it as my ring tone, every time she calls. "Good morning princess" I said back and placing a kiss on her forehead. "Would you like some breakfast?" I asked. "Oh yes please I'm starving" she quickly answered and jumped right out of my arms and into the bathroom she went.

Y/n's Prov

The smell of freshly baked pancake filled my nostrils once I reached the bottom of the staircase. I walked into the kitchen to see Jungkooks back facing me as he was in the middle of flipping a pancake. He was wearing grey tracksuit pants with a plain black t-shirt and may I say DAMMMMNNNN BOIIIIIIII

His beautiful broad shoulders perfectly fitted the shirt and let's not forget about every move he did, the definition and the outlines of his back muscles. OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!! I found myself leaning against the door frame, bitting my lower lip with my arms crossed over my chest. He has such an affect on me

I couldn't just stand there and I had too feel them myself. I made my way over to him, first I placed my hands on his shoulders then slid my hands down his arms and finally placed them around his waist, giving Jungkook a back hug.

I heard him giggle so I giggle as well. "It's smells so good" I inhaled and instantly died at the sweet smell of vanilla pancakes."When will this be ready Jungkook? I want this now" I complained wanting the pancakes to be in my tummy that instant.

"Maybe I want you first" Jungkook spun around and picked me up by my waist and placed me on the kitchen counter. I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck while he took ahold of what he loves most about me.....my ass ;)

"Is this my shirt you are wearing" Jungkook asked while examining my body. "Maybe" I teased. Jungkook removed his hands from my ass and brought them forward to the front of his shirt. His hands then quickly disappeared underneath the shirt, gliding along the sides of my waist. It felt so good but I wanted more.

"Jungkook quick teasing me" I said as a little moan escapes my mouth. He then smirked and leaned forward, almost making our lip touch. "Beg for it" he said seductively, looking at my lips. That's when I lost control of my own body and kissed him so roughly. My hands decided to travel underneath his shirt this time and I felt his perfectly defined abs.

Oh boy, I was wet and he knew it. Jungkook placed his thumb over my clothed clit and started to draw circles. "Ahhhhhhh" I moaned in the kiss not expecting for this to happen at all. He moved his thumb faster and I pulled away from the kiss to take a deep breath in. I placed my head on his shoulder as he pleased me with his magical hands.

Jungkook  kissed my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. I moaned again once he found it and he sucked hard, creating a hickey. My nails ran down his abs and it was the first time I heard him groan. It was the sexist thing I have ever heard in my life and that's when I pushed myself harder against his hand.

"Aaahhhhhh Jungkook" I was craving his lips again. I decided to please him a bit by my
making a trail of wet kisses up his neck, along his jawline then finally reaching his lips again. I was rocking myself against his hand as I was close to cumming. " I'm.....( kiss )......going.......( kiss )........to.........( kiss )........cum........( kiss ). I managed to say between our hot kisses. Just before I was going to cum the smoke alarms went off and Jungkook quickly turned to the stove, to see the pancake burned with smoke filling the air in the kitchen.

I took a deep breath in and placed my hands on the sides of me, I was so sexually frustrated at this time. Why did it have to go off then. I threw my head back and groaned in anger. Jungkook finally got it all under control and came back to me. "I'm sorry baby, but don't worry I will make you cum ten times harder next time" he pecked my lips then winked.

----------------------------------------------------

Thank you also to all the people who tell me to update, it really helps and gets me motivated to continue with this book xx