Ten

"You're taking your clothes off." Lauren stated.

"I am."

"And-uh, and your underwear." Lauren stuttered.

"Are you going to state everything I'm doing or are you going to take your clothes off?"

"Why-uh, I should-um, why?"

"Have you ever skinny dipped?" Camila asked, taking the last piece of her clothes.

"I-yeah, no. I mean, I haven't."

"Well come on!" Camila said laughing as she run through the waves.

Lauren eyed a very naked Camila splashing water everywhere. It's dark already, and there isn't much tourist in that part of the beach. Lauren didn't even think there's a beach at Netherlands. Well, she didn't even think she'll be going to Amsterdam!

Lauren fidgeted in her position and started to look everywhere.

"Come on Laur, you're such a pussy!" Camila yelled.

"Well forgive me if I'm not used to getting naked in a public place!"

"Are you coming or are you waiting for me to get you?" Camila asked, in a low voice. It sent shivers down Lauren's spine and she didn't need to be told again. She stripped off her clothes and covered her body consciously.

She removed her bra first, thinking she'll leave the shirt for now. She ducked to pull her jeans and panties, then took a deep breath. Just her shirt remaining. She gulped and removed her shirt, shutting her eyes off to run towards the water.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Camila. Naked Camila. Swimming towards her. Oh my God.

"Hi." Camila breathed.

"Hello."

"I need to ask you something." Camila started.

Lauren tried so hard to stare at Camila's eyes. She's so tempted to look down, just a little bit lower.

She didn't have to. The thing Lauren didn't want to see (she really do, honestly) just touched hers. Lauren wants to moan at the sensation of her naked body touching Camila's. Her nipples hardening in cold and lust. She felt Camila's hands circling her waist, resting above her butt.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui." Camila inched her face closer.

"Can you please, please, be mine?" Camila asked, her voice low and soft and almost a moan.

"Yes. Yes. God yes." Lauren replied, breathing heavily.

Camila kissed her softly. So soft and gentle, as if she's afraid Lauren's going to break. Her fingers moving at Lauren's back, trailing shapes and patterns making Lauren moan. It moved to her under-boob, tracing the curve of Lauren's breasts. Lauren moaned at the kiss. There isn't a way she won't.

"Camila." Lauren breathed.

"Take me home."

-

Their clothes didn't make its way into the bedroom. 

They're salty and sticky with sea water. 

Edgar opened the door for them but they didn't even glanced at him. They were kissing and groping and everything. Camila's escapades from long ago are all known to the old man. He's one of the persons she trusts with her secret and she knows he won't mind if she's shoving her tongue down Lauren's throat right now.

Edgar just chuckled, shaking his head. How he can keep a straight face driving while two hot girls are making out hard at the backseat is one of his learned attributes during all the years he worked for Camila.