I really don’t understand this girl. She not scared of me its either that or she is very good at masking her emotions. And I find myself wanting to know more about her.

“So you need me alive?” she asks next.

Ana’s  POV

“So you need me alive?” I ask trying to confirm the fact that I am not facing immediate death.

He looks at me with a puzzled expression like I was slow or something but hey can you blame  me for making sure that he is not going to shoot me.

“Yes we need you alive… for the time being.” He says and I don’t know if I should be grateful or should I be freaking out. What kind of an assurance is that? Either he is going to kill me or not. I think getting irritated.

“So do you plan on starving me to death?” I ask. I can’t believe I just said that to my kidnapper! Oh! Crap. He is so gonna kill me now. But I am starving and I haven’t had anything to eat since…

“How long have I been here?” I ask him if not for any other reason than to change the topic.

He keeps looking at me for another moment and then turns without answering my questions. I don’t if I should be grateful or start calling him names. I get irritated when I am hungry. So sue me. I have had to deal with a lot you know. I hear footsteps and see him walk towards the cage with a plate in his hands.

“I am not usually so inhospitable or rude. It’s just that you are not exactly what I expected.” He said as he came inside the cage and handed me the plate and a bottle of water. He was smiling at me in with a weird look on his face. But, oh boy! What a face he has. His eyes were the blackest and so was his hair. A straight nose and some very sexy lips, he was tall and had nice muscular chest from what I could tell in the dim lighting. Wow dad must have got a nerve this time. I am admiring the guy who for all intents and purposes could and would kill me, maybe not today but soon.

I take the plate since he was still bending down with the plate in his hand. I look at the contents and I must say I am surprised. A burger with some French fries and an apple?

I look up at him as he stands. He turns away and I start to lift the burger to my lips when I was hit by this thought, what if it was drugged?

I look up  to see him lock the door behind him. I know I was seriously pushing my luck but I couldn’t help myself; “Is this drugged?” I expect him to get irritated even yell at me or something.

David’s  POV

“Yes!” wow this girl never quit. And though she was starting to get on my nerves I could understand her concern. It’s the first time since she woke up that she has shown any concern for her own well being. And I couldn’t help myself I wanted her to fear me. Not the sexual harassment kind of fear but the she is in danger kind. It will help her and all of us if she learns to keep he mouth shut. Brian really has a low tolerance for girls who don’t know how to mind their own business. Plus I wanted to see what she would do. Not good I can not be interested in her.

She keeps on looking at me. Like she would know the truth from my face. And then she looks at her burger and back at my face. Then she picks it up and takes a bite. She finished it off in seconds. Guess she was really hungry. Don’t they feed her I think to myself as I watch her finish the fries in moments and then reach out for the apple. She takes it in her hands and twists and turns it. Then looking at me takes a huge bite.

I turn away from her and walk back to my usual place. In the few moments that I had watched her, I was out of breath. And the way she was running her fingers around the apple. I wanted those hands on me, running on my skin. Whoa! Wait I should not be thinking that. She is my prisoner. I have a flash of her in nothing but silk sheet wrapped around her body with her hands tied up. Damn! The part of me that I could never control was stirring to life and that was not a good thing. I look back at her and she was licking the juice of the apple of off her fingers. Oh! For pete’s sake. I sigh and walk to my brothers rooms to wake them up, I had wasted enough time as it is.