Day 23: Halloween

Adriana's POV:
I wake up to Alissa. "Good morning." Alissa said I smiled. "Good morning Alissa you need something?" I said I get up and get some shorts and a t-shirt.

"So today is Halloween and I want to know if you want to shop for a outfit?" Alissa said I looked at her and shake my head. She nodded her head and left I go downstairs to see who is there.

I see Tessa in the kitchen making breakfast. "Good morning Tessa." I said she looked back and came to hug me and I hugged her back. "Good morning Ballora." She said I helped her make breakfast.

After breakfast me and Alissa when shopping for are Halloween costumes. When we we're done we when back to the house as we did everyone was in there costumes, me and Alissa when upstairs and got into are outfits (Alissa is Ivy and Ballora is Harley).

 When we we're done we when back to the house as we did everyone was in there costumes, me and Alissa when upstairs and got into are outfits (Alissa is Ivy and Ballora is Harley)

We go down and hanged out with everyone, I was talking with the twins they had these thing one and two costumes. "You look nice." Marcus said I smiled. "Thanks you guys look adorable." I said they smiled too. After that we all got out are costumes and when to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I hope you like this part I made it because it is almost Halloween 😊😎 vote and comment bye beautiful people👋