Day 6: My new career

So I wake up at 9am and take a shower and put on this clothes (down below).

I was so happy because I got a modeling career by my favorite photographer, he told me to meet him at the park at five with Alissa

I was so happy because I got a modeling career by my favorite photographer, he told me to meet him at the park at five with Alissa. I jumped up and down but everyone came to my room and see if I was okay. "Ballora is everything okay!?" Jake said scared I nodded my head, I pointed to Alissa and told her to come here and I also told Lucas as well.

"Alissa did you get a text for a photographer?" I asked with a huge smile and she nodded her head.

"Ballora what are you saying?" Lucas asked with a questionable look then I gave him my phone with the text and when he was done he picked me up and spin my around. I kiss his cheek and then I headed downstairs to eat so I ate some food. "Lucas!" I yelled and he came downstairs.

"Lucas I think we should have that date when I am done with the photos." I said with a shyly and I also hugged him.

"Okay that will be great." Lucas said with a kiss on my cheek, I killed some time with Alissa so it was 4:47 and we both when to the park then we stated the photo shot and when we were done we both went back home so I can get ready for my date with Lucas.

I when upstairs and got dress in a cute outfit I liked so much (down below).

After I was done, I went downstairs and I waited in till Lucas came down in some nice blue jeans and a white long sleeved shirt, I hugged him and we both headed to the car and headed to the date

After I was done, I went downstairs and I waited in till Lucas came down in some nice blue jeans and a white long sleeved shirt, I hugged him and we both headed to the car and headed to the date. This place we went to was pretty it was a Bakery so pretty and it smelled so good, we got food and sat down.

"Thank you Lucas." I said with a smile I kissed him on his cheek.

"Your welcome." Lucas said with a huge smile, when we were done we headed home and I was surprised of what had happen when I unlocked the door.

Lucas picked me up and close the door behind him, he took me to my room and put me on the bed he started to kiss my neck and I moan a little, he started to do more he take off his shirt and mine too so I feel good about it.

you know what happens next I fell asleep when we fell asleep👉👌
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading this and I am still sick and remember to vote and comment.

Edit//