Day 7: Cheating Lucas

I woke up to see Lucas next to me, I kiss his cheek and he smiled in his sleep. After I take a short shower and dress in this (down below).

I headed downstairs to see Jake and Alissa in the kitchen talking I go up and hugged Alissa and Jake

I headed downstairs to see Jake and Alissa in the kitchen talking I go up and hugged Alissa and Jake. "Good morning Ballora." Alissa and Jake said with a smile.

"Good morning guys." I said with a huge smile, I made pancakes for everyone Jake and Alissa help me then when I finished, I felt hands on my waist I turned around to see Lucas, he kissed my cheek then went in the living room. After I eating my food I had another photo shot with Alissa.

Me and Alissa headed to the photo shot at this buildings and this is where good contend was made. One hour later I texted Lucas but he didn't text back I was worried. After the photo shot was over we went to the house, I went to my room.

I took a peak in the door and I seen Lucas in the bed with a other girl."oh-no." I whisper I started to cry, I went into Alissa's room and hug her so hard.

"What is wrong B." Alissa said with a sad face on and I looked at her and cried more.

"Lucas is... cheating on..me." I said stuttering, I can't believe that he would cheat on me I loved him so much."I am so sorry B." Alissa said with a sad face and I hug her again to get my felling up because she was my best friend and she was like also a sister to me.

Me and Alissa went to my room and see Lucas and that girl in the bed so Alissa went over to him and slapped him off the bed. "Why did you cheat on her she loved you!" Alissa said with a mad face.

Lucas POV:
So I was in a other bed with a girl I don't know what go to me, when I was almost done Ballora and Alissa came in then Alissa came to me and slapped me off the bed. "Why did you cheat on her she loved you!" Alissa said with a mad face, I looked over at Ballora and her eyes where red and puffy I feel so bad why did I do this.

"GET OUT LUCAS!" Ballora yelled and she kicked me and Alex out of her room.

Ballora POV:
I kicked Lucas and the girl out I'm fucking mad at him right now I want to go to my favorite place. When I had got the car key I went to the beach but Lucas was in font of my door looking sad (ya right).  "Ballora I am sorry." Lucas said with puppy eyes.

"Lucas I don't care you, cheated on me and that is final." I said with a mad face,  I push Lucas out my way and headed to the beach. Five minutes later, I sat down on the sand and I cry some more but I feel good looking at the sunset and the water.

So I went back home to see everyone looking at me, I seen that Lucas is in the corner crying I don't care he cheated on me

So I went back home to see everyone looking at me, I seen that Lucas is in the corner crying I don't care he cheated on me. "Ballora i'm sorry." Lucas said crying.

"Lucas you cheat me with a other girl i'm the one to cry so hard right now." I said, I started to cry hard I went to my room and locked my door and when to my bed and cried myself to sleep.

To be continued....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I hope you guys like this part and if you guys got some idea to help I well love your comments.

Thank you for reading vote too.

Edit////