Day 5: Bizaardvark

I woke and  it was almost eleven, I got in my workout clothes and when on a run (down below).

Jake asked me if I wanted to do a show with him so I said "yes" I started today and it started at three o'colck,  I was tired so I wanted on a run

Jake asked me if I wanted to do a show with him so I said "yes" I started today and it started at three o'colck,  I was tired so I wanted on a run. After I went home and see Jake ready to go the show that is when I headed upstairs and got in some dance clothes because I want to. I eat some food and I when to the living room and got out my phone and got on twitter and send some stuff.

I sat on the couch and watch some shows and killed some time off. Two hours later it was 2:57 and Jake came downstairs and we headed to the studio where a show named "bizaardvark", I love that show so I was a guest. Me and Jake started to shot the show I was a YouTuber that dance and I had the best time there.

Me and Jake finally finished the show so we headed home, when I got inside I when to my room and see Lucas waiting for me in my room. "So how was it babe?" Lucas ask, I nodded my head with happiness. He got up and hug me then he started to kiss me and I kiss him back. He pick me up up off the ground and I wrapped my leg around his waist.

He put me on the bed and he was over me and his hand was going up my shirt I pulled away. "I don't want to rush this let's go a date tomorrow." I said, he nods his head then I kiss him on the cheek and he when back into his room. I when downstairs and see Alissa I have not seen her in a while, I walked up to her and hugged her she hugged me back she looked sad.

"Are you okey." I said and she nodded her head, I hugged her again then she started to cry I felt sorry about what happen.

"What happen who did this!" I said with a mad look on my face, she looked at me and smiled and she laughed at me, I turned around and see Jake with a camera.

I push him then walked over to Jake and slapped him. "What did you guys do for?" I said with a smile so they both gave me a hug and smile with me. I headed upstairs and when to bed I was tired and worked out my out then I fell asleep and dreamed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys I didn't make this part soon but I was sick and school I wish I can do this forever but I can't.

Edit//