Day 16: The fight💪

Ballora's POV:
I wake up and I feel great I take a happy shower and dried myself off.

Ballora's POV:I wake up and I feel great I take a happy shower and dried myself off

But mostly I don't have these moods no more not every since is was little. I walk out and see Lucas dressed like he is about to go dancing. "Good morning babe." He said I hugged and kiss him. "Good morning to you I feel happy today." I said.

"Okay so I am going out with Marcus I will be back soon." He said then left well let me see how is in the house. I go downatairs and see the Martinez twins. "Hey Emilio e Ivan (Hey Emilio and Ivan)." I said I walked into the kitchen when they where. "Hey Ballora." Ivan said then left.

"Do you date someone." He said i was worried do he like me but I have to tell him. "Yes I date L-" I was interpreted by a kiss from Emilio I tried to push him off but it didn't work then the door open fro the corner of my eye I see Lucas standing there. I final got out of his kiss. "Aléjate de mi (Get off of me)." I said then ran upstairs but I was stopped by Marcus and Jake.

"Don't he will hurt you." He said I when back downstairs to see Emilio Again and I walked up to him and I hit him. "Por qué harías eso (why would you do that)." He said.

"Me besas delante de mi novio (you kiss me in front of my boyfriend)." I said then I hit him again and again in till Marcus pulled me from him. "suertudo (You lucky)." I said then when upstairs i knocked on the door.

"Lucas please open the door." I said then the door opens and Lucas looked so hurt. "No you slut." He said then closed the door again. "Fine i am leaving!" I yelled and when into my room and got some of my clothes and headed to a motel.

"Where are you going?" Marcus and Alissa said. "I will come back if Lucas get his mind right." I said and when out of the door.

Marcus's POV:
She left and she was telling the truth Emilio told me I when upstairs to Lucas's and my room I knock on the door and see Lucas. "We have to talk." I said then we sat on his bed.

"She didn't cheat on you Emilio kissed her and she couldn't get out of the kiss and now she left." I said about to cry she is gone my best friend. "I have fucked up." He said and got on some clothes and headed to where Ballora was.

Lucas's POV:
I when to the motel Ballora when to I when in and got her room number and I when in to her room but hear singing.

Just say you won't let go, just say you won't let go, when you look over your shoulder I forget that i'm older I want to dance with you right now!

Then I walked in she turned around and when to the bed. "Get out Lucas you wouldn't let me explain." She said then I when to her and hugged her she hug me back crying. "Marcus told me everything I'm sorry." I said then she looked at me.

Then I kissed her she kissed back we were having a make out session then we cuddled and when to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys like this sorry I have not been posting.

Check out my new story's Princess program, Dobre images, and Dobre's and Fazbear's. Make shore to vote and comment