Those Days

TRIGGER WARNING: self harm and suicide

----------------------------------------------------------------

Do you ever have one of those days? The ones where it's nearly impossible to get out of bed, but not because you're tired, it's because you don't see the point. You feel empty almost. Useless.

Lance was currently having one of those days.

He knew if he didn't get up he would miss breakfast, but he couldn't find it in him to care. The team would just assume he overslept again and leave it at that.

So Lance simply turned to look at the wall. He didn't notice he was crying until he heard the soft thuds of his tears falling off his face onto the bed.

This was starting to become a routine. Lance was breaking, anyone who really cared would be able to tell.

Soon enough breakfast had passed and no one came to check on Lance. So he slowly made is way into his bathroom, grabbing his Bayard from his bedside table before entering.

He scanned the counter for a familiar piece of metal. He grabbed the razor and got to work.

A pinch and then a sting.

And then it just burns. But he can't stop, no he deserves more pain. At least, that's what he thinks.

No one likes you. A pinch

You are useless. Then a sting

Seventh wheel. A pinch

Nobody cares. Then a sting

Just die. A pinch

They'll be relieved. Then a sting

You won't be a burden anymore. And then it just burns.

Lance turns his attention to his bayard. He grabs it, but it won't activate. Lance sobs, desperately trying to activate his bayard.

"Stupid fucking bayard!" Lance throws his bayard against the wall.

With shaky hands, he picks up the razor again. This time he cuts deep, all the way from his wrist to the inside of his elbow.

He winces and let's out a choked sob before sliding down the wall. His sobs become quieter and his vision blurs out.

"Lance?!"

------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger lol

Who do you think called for him?