Chapter one

Hey everyone this is my first story so sorry for the mistakes
Anyways happy readings 😊
- girlwithmagicpen
----------------------------------------------
Azalea's pov

Today sucked! I was just glad to go home working in a corporate job all day isn't what I planned for my life. I sent a lot of money in college and even went to pastry school just to end up making spreadsheets and PowerPoints. Not only was today hectic but because a high profile client was coming we were forced to redo everything over because either it was "too colorful" or "was too boring"! I was glad I got to leave early because I passed out from not getting y enough sleep because of my devil of a boss.

I got on the train and after a few stops I got off. I was so tired and all I wanted to do was make cuddle with my boyfriend and fall asleep.
When I got to my floor I heard some people moaning!

"Damn these neighbors really got it in" I thought.

I walked closer to my apartment and the sound got louder and louder! I quietly unlocked the door and I realized that the moaning was coming from my fucking apartment!

I took of my heels and walked over to my kitchen. I calmly grabbed a couple of knives, a gallon of bleach, and a beer bottle.

"Did you hear something?" the unknown slut said.

"No it's just your imagination baby" Thomas my soon to be ex said.

I calmly and quietly walked over to my bedroom where the two pigs had continued having sex!
I quietly opened the door and saw that the slut was my best friend Heather!

I hit the beer bottle on the side of the wall and those two turned around looking like deer in headlights!

"What the fuck is going on here? Why the fuck are you too sleeping together on my fucking bed?!" I yelled

"Uh babe I can explain" Thomas said.

"Please explain to me why the hell you're sleeping with this bitch or should I say ex best friend!" I said yelling and unscrewing the bleach bottle.

"Bitch please you couldn't satisfy him so that's why I'm here to do something that you couldn't do " Heather said with a sneer.

I threw the broken beer bottle head at them, and while they were ducking I also threw the bleach them.

"What the fuck you psycho?" Heather yelled.

"Shut the fuck up slut you're a poor excuse of a friend you home wrecking bitch! I don't know what the fuck you expected! I just caught you sleeping with my boyfriend of fucking 2 years and you expect me to be happy and calm? Bitch you must got me confused with somebody else!" I said.

"Well tough luck bitch I'm fucking you man now" she said with a smirk.
She started grinding her hips and proceeded to continue having sex with him in front of me!

No this bitch didn't I thought in my head. I walked up to them and grabbed Thomas by his ear and pulled him off the bed. I swiftly kicked him hard in his balls and he fell on the floor. While he was taken care of for now I grabbed Heather by her hair and proceeded to cut of her hair.
She kick me but I punched her in her stomach and then punched her in her face.
I cut more of her pretty blonde hair off until it was very short like a boy's and patches of her hair was missing.
I punched her a few times all over her body then kicked her a few times. She was fighting back but I was stronger than her so I easily defeated her.

I dragged her naked body out of my apartment and locked the door I noticed that all her stuff was in my room but I wasn't worried about that for now.
My still naked ex was still on the floor crying in pain and I had to attend to him.

I kicked him in the stomach and in the balls and proceeded to cut off some of his hair. I made sure to give him the same haircut I gave to his now new girlfriend.

After I was done with him I dragged his naked body outside my apartment next to his naked girlfriend. I snapped a few pictures on my cellphone and locked the door.

After that was finished I called my childhood best friend Mavis and told her what had happened.
"Hold on I'll be right there" she said.

Thomas and Heather were knocking on my door demanding that I let them in. Of course I ignored them and went about cleaning the house. I cleaned all the evidence of what I did in the bedroom and went to the laundry room to clean my clothes including the one I was wearing.

I realized that I got bleach all over my clothes and on all the bedding. I stripped my bed and threw everything in the trash, including the clothes that I was wearing. I kept on ignoring Heather and Thomas and finally got everything clean.

I took Heather's purse and looked through it I took out the money that she had in there which was $2,000 dumb bitch! I grabbed her credit card and went online and bought myself a brand new bed, bed sheets, furniture and clothes and trust me when I say I didn't even look at the price I just picked whichever looked good.

I decided that I was leaving this apartment and find myself a new one! I made sure that all the things I ordered went to my parents house. I went to a different site and ordered brand new appliances and I was done with Heather's card.

I honestly didn't care how much it would cost her she had a lot of money and even when she was my best friend she always would comment my clothes. Since she was right I knew that now with the clothes I ordered she couldn't comment on my new wardrobe. I ordered brand new shoes for every season and the total was 6 months of my salary so you know I went in.

Heather was like I said well off and she always flaunted it. Now I decided that I would buy somethings for people that I cared about using her money. I bought cruise tickets for my parents, some baby clothes for my brother and his wife and also a stroller and a crib for the baby. I got my brother some new clothes and some new Jordans and did the same for my sister in law. I got makeup and jewelry for Mavis and I. I decided I would get her shoes and clothes as well.

I was done with everything the saying hell hath no fury like a woman scorned was right! I called Mavis and she was still on her way but I noticed that Heather and Thomas were finally quiet. I looked through the peep hole and saw that they were being escorted out by my land lord's son! As I saw them red faced walking down the hall naked I knew that I was done being walked on.

----------------------------------------------

So what do you think of Azalea? She doesn't take anybody's crap and she's not done just yet I hope everyone like the story so far.
Would appreciate your comments and votes.
- girlwithmagicpen