(Bedroom - all the three rooms on first floor are the same - study table attached)

(Shomi's room)

Anurag Uncle had already asked the agent to keep the papers ready so that we could sign and shift at the earliest

Anurag Uncle had already asked the agent to keep the papers ready so that we could sign and shift at the earliest. The agent gave us the papers and he said that we could shift anytime. He also handed over the house keys to us. All of us were very happy that finally we have moved one step away from our past. This gives new hopes and at the same time gives birth to new challenges. It is always a wish, that I would nor does my family come across the Gadodias. It's not that we are scared it is just that we do not want other people to have fun at the cost of our names. I also have to thank Sanskar as he was the one who suggested the place.

Swara immediately took her new smart phone out and dialed his number

(Sanskar) "Hello"

(Swara) "I know it is Sunday and you might be busy, I just want to thank you. The house is extremely beautiful and not only me but my family also loves it. I don't know how to thank you."

(Sanskar) "Just Chill, I understood you were in need of a house and so I suggested. And for your Thank You, I need a treat, if it is okay with you?"

(Swara) "It's a done deal Mr.Maheshwari, the details of your treat would be posted very soon"

By saying both started laughing.

(Sanskar) "Ok, Swara. I have to leave actually I have guests at home, so sorry. See you tomorrow"

(Swara) "I am so sorry Sanskar for keeping you. I will see you the day after as we are planning to shift by tomorrow."

(Sanskar) "Would you require any help? I can come tomorrow and help you."

(Swara) "No Sanskar, just take down all the notes, I do not want any help as of Anurag Uncle is also helping us with the shift. If I will need any other help, I would let you know. So Bye and see you tomorrow"

(Sanskar) "Bye and Take Care"

Like that Swara enjoyed her session and outing with her family and in the evening the Mittals had stayed back with the Bose to help them in packing their stuff.