Chapter 21: Our Own Story

#two days after

"Jiminie... can we talk?" hana looks at Jimin who is now busy wiping the clean glasses on purpose.

"Yes noona" he answer without looking at her.

Jimin was hesitate a bit. He stop what he was doing and sigh. He lift his head up, looking at hana.

"Noona, look if this about what happened the other day, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to be like this. If you want me to quit, I'll quit right now. It's my fault, I'm sorry"

"No... Jimin. Slow down. Breathe" hana smiles gently.

"Minie, who is that guy the other day?" she continue asking.

"................ He's my ex husband" Jimin told her the truth.

"He came here yesterday when you're not around. He's looking for you. I'm sorry for meddling in your relationship, but we talked." Hana was taken aback for a bit, but she continue what she wanted to say to Jimin anyway.

"I have nothing to do with him anymore" Jimin replied, not looking at hana.

"Jimin. He left this for you." She hands him a note.

Jimin,

Jimin. I know, I don't deserve you. I made you cry when you should be laughing. I made you sad when happiness is something that you should have. But I love you Jimin, I truly do. I have never been in love before until I know you. That baby wasn't mine Jimin. She lied. She lied to us. We didn't get married. I know, that fact didn't make me innocent. I know I made a mistake and I understand if you wouldn't forgive me. I just want you to know the truth. Baby, I know I'm selfish, but if... if you decide to forgive me one day, then I'll be here, waiting for you.... For as long as it takes, I just want you to be in my arms again. And if you do, I promise I would never, never ever let you go.

Still the same person that loves you,

Jungkook

Jimin starts to shiver a bit. He loves Jungkook. He loves him too much, but he can't love him... not now... not ever.

"Jimin.... He loves you. I don't know what happened between both of you, but he seems lost. And I know, he's missing you" hana tried to convince Jimin.

"Noona... I need time. Please."

"Okay... I'm sorry"

Hana left Jimin alone, with the note in his hands.

************************************************************

Jimin was about to clear up the table when he heard the door bell chimes.

"Sorry, we're clos---"his eyes widened when he saw Jungkook, standing there, at the door. He turns around quickly attempting to leave as he know he'd grow weak if he was there with Jungkook. He's not sure he can hold the urge of holding Jungkook any longer.

"Jimin.... Please don't go" Jungkook's voice was so soothing, so calming in Jimin's ear.

"I missed you so so much Jimin. God knows how broken I am when you left."

"Please leave Jungkook. Everything is over. We're over." He tried to be strong even when his tears are urging to fall of again.

"Look at me Jimin. Look at me and say that. Say that you don't love me anymore." Jungkook leans on the door for support. He wasn't ready to let Jimin go, but he need this. He need to know if Jimin was really move on from him or not.

"Jimin please, I can't live without you, I can't breathe without you. I know you love me too. So please" Jungkook take a few steps towards Jimin. Jimin's back still facing Jungkook. He can't face Jungkook now. Not when he's so vulnerable.

"...............one day, when you wanted to love me again, i'll be there for you. No matter how long it takes." Jungkook sigh and turn around. He was about to leave when he heard Jimin's voice calling his name.

"J-Jungkook...."

Jimin couldn't hold it anymore. He runs towards Jungkook and hugs hims tightly making Jungkook stumbles a bit.

"Jungkook you stupid!! You're the dumbest person I've ever known! I hate you!!! I hate you for making me miserable without you! I love you............. I love you so much Jungkook" Jimin cries on his chest.

"I know... I know..." Jungkook kiss Jimin's head and hugs him back. This is it, the smell that he loves, the warmth that he craves for so long. This is his Jimin, secured in his arm.

"Please... please don't leave me again. Promise me. Please....." Jimin lift his head abit, looking at Jungkook with his glossy eyes, hand still wrap around each other waists.

"I swear on my life, I wouldn't leave you... never" Jungkook kiss Jimin again, this time right on his lips. Jimin immediately respond to the kiss, afraid that Jungkook would let go.

Jungkook released his hold on Jimin's waist and get on one knee. He looks at Jimin straight in the eyes, with one hand holding his hand while another taking out the wedding ring, their wedding right from his pocket.

"Jiminie, we were married once, we know nothing of each other, we fought a lot, but we fell for each other in the end. And that love was broken because of me.... now, I wanted to propose you with love in my heart for you. Jiminie, I love you so much, I can't live without you waking up by my side, without your sweet sweet laugh and I miss everything about you. Will you marry me again?"

Jimin starts to cry again hearing Jungkook's confession. This is what he want. He wants to love Jungkook, being loved by Jungkook. To be with him. Jimin swear to himself to never let Jungkook go again, no matter what happened.

"Stupid..... Of course... yes! I will" he hugs Jungkook tight and kiss him again. This time, longer as they're trying to release their feelings for each other.

"Go get your man tiger!!" Jin shouted from outside of the window making both men startled a bit. They look at each other and giggling sweetly.

Jungkook place his forehead against Jimin. He closed his eyes a bit before looking at Jimin again.

"I love you"

Jimin giggles before saying "I love you too"

The end