"Jazz!!! hey! hey! Jazz! I need your help!" Bumblebee shouted. Jazz looked at him from the couch.

"whats up lil Bee?" Jazz ask. Bumblebee checked to make sure no one else was around.

"well Prowl and I got into a pretty nasty fight an I feel really bad cause technically it's my fault and I wanted to know if you could do for Prowl like you did for me, can you find a brother or a sister or anyone? some kind of family for him?" Bumblebee ask. Jazz stared at him then gave his usual grin.

"I sure can lil Bee! give me a few hours." Jazz said getting up.

"thank you! thank you so much Jazz." Bumblebee said. Jazz nodded at him and headed to get to work. Bumblebee smiled and winced holding his chest, then his stomach. "aw slag." Bumblebee muttered heading for the bathroom. he didn't make it and purged all over the floor. he groaned softly and slumped down. suddenly he found himself scooped up. he looked up and was surprised to find Prowl. "P-Prowl?" Bumblebee ask.

"just because I'm angry with you does not mean I'm angry at the sparkling and I'm not going to just leave you in the hallway in a puddle of purged energon to stay until you feel like getting up." Prowl replied. Bumblebee gave a shaky smile.

"wh-where are you taking me then?" Bumblebee ask.

"the medbay. where your father will take care of you." Prowl replied. Bumblebee nodded. Prowl set him down on his peds outside the medbay doors and headed back to his room. thats where Jazz found him a few hours later.

"Bumblebee! hey!" Jazz said. Bumblebee looked at him.

"Jazz?" Bumblebee ask.

"he's got a brother and I've found him. he's coming to Earth as we speak! I called him about three hours ago. he'll be here in just a little bit." Jazz said.

"don't say anything to him." Bumblebee said.

"tell who what?" Ratchet ask rasing his optic ridge.

"Prowls got a brother." Jazz replied.

"Jazz!" Bumblebee hissed. Jazz covered his mouth.

"oops." Jazz muttered.

"now you have to stay in here big mouth." Bumblebee hissed. Jazz nodded slightly, the paused.

"he's here. get Prowl to come out." Jazz said. Bumblebee nodded.

"he's angry but I should be able to get him out." Bumblebee said. he got up and headed for Prowls room. "Prowl!!" Bumblebee shouted.

"what Bumblebee?" Prowl hissed opening the door.

"he sparkling demand to be close to you." Bbumblebee said. Prowl sighed.

"fine." Prowl muttered. Bumblebee hugged his sde happily and pulled him towads the living room.

"oh my god Prowl!" a voice shouted, hugging him tightly. Prowl quickly broke free pulling out his shurikens.

"who the slag are you!?" Prowl hissed.

"I'm not surprised you don't remember me. you were only a few ano-cycles old. does Bluestreak ring a bell?" Bluestreak ask. Prowl stared at him.

"no." Prowl replied. he raised an optic ridge. "what were we friends as sparklings or something?" Prowl ask.

"I'm your brother you idiot!" Bluestreak laughed. Prowl blinked at him, then narrowed his visor.

"oh yeah. it's you." Prowl hissed. Bluestreak and the rest of the team were shocked. "the brother who promised to come back then abandoned me with our abusive creators and I never saw you again." Prowl said bitterly. Bluestreak rubbed the back of his neck.

"about that-" Bluestreak started.

"oh yes, another one of your famous excuses, please bring it on. I can't wait to hear this one." Prowl said crossing his arms over his chest. Bluestreak looked guilty. the rest of the autobots left quickly, but Bumblebee stared at the brothers. "please enlighten me as to what made you leave your little brother with out abusive creators with promises that you would come back and take me with you but you never did!" Prowl growled.

"look bro I-" Bluestreak started, but he stopped himself and stared. he sighed and bowed his head. "I... I'm sorry. I meant to come back. I really did." Bluestreak said.

"then why didn't you come back?" Prowl ask.

"they threatened to kill you if I tried." Bluestreak said. Prowls visor widened. "and whats the point of trying to save you if it gets you killed?" Bluestreak ask. Prowl stared at him shocked. "who are you?" Bluestreak ask Bumblebee.