"Harry..." I whimper.

"Tell me what got you off." It had been too long since we talked this way, and by too long I mean at least two years. "I wanna hear you say it."

"You..."

"That's not good enough." I want him so bad it literally hurts. I feel myself pulsating against his length.

"Please..." I beg, and he finally obliges, but repeats his first thrust again. Halfway in, quick pull out. Damn him.

"Tell me what you imagined...what you wanted me to do when you touched yourself." I slowly lift my hands above my head and he watches me.

"Hold them." I say, and in only one of his hands, he grips both my wrists, keeping them secured.

"What else?" The intensity of his eyes are almost too much for me to handle, so I close mine. "No, no...look at me. Keep your eyes open and look at me." He instructs.

"Harry...I can't...I'm going to come." He smiles a beautifully wicked smile before dipping down to work on my neck. "Harder..." I don't care about marks, let people talk. I love that he knows just what spot to nip. Within seconds of his sweet assault, I cry out his name and squeeze my legs shut. His low laugh makes me want to melt into him and only him.

"You are very easy to please today, my love..."

"It's both a blessing and a curse." I finally breathe out.

"How much time do you need?"

"None. I don't need any time, please...I need you." My fingers pull at his taut bum and he positions himself once again.

"Ready?"

"You're teasing!" I complain, knowing he's doing exactly that. Toying with my needs.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." And just like that, he fills me completely and I do my best to breathe steadily.

"Why do you feel so much bigger?"

"Because I haven't taken you in quite some time. You just need to...readjust." I gasp as he presses on as deep as he can go. It's tight, that's for sure. It stings, only momentarily, but the incredible pleasure of having him inside of me aids greatly in that. He moves his arm underneath me and pulls me closer to his chest as he begins to rock in and out of me. I shut my eyes, but he stops me once more. "Look at me, baby." It's so sensual—so terribly sensual, that I feel as though I may burst. The way his hips roll and the way he feels as he continuously fills me.

"Kiss me, don't stop kissing me." I plead and he feverishly does so. Our lips move in sync as we moan into each other's mouths and our tongues swirl together, as if they're ballroom dancing. I feel like I can't get close enough to him—I can't get enough of him. The bed frame softly knocks against the wall but we don't cease our love-making. We go on, uncaring of our house guests. But I can hear the music coming from downstairs, I'm sure they can't hear us over the never-ending Disney tunes.

"I'm gonna come, Nor..." He breaks the kiss. "Oh god, look at me—I need you to look at me." His dark gaze is unwavering as he delivers his final blows and I think I'm going to combust from the intense waves of ecstasy resounding through me. As I'm mush beneath him, I feel him twitch and he lets his climax rumble and then he collapses beside me, careful not to fall on my belly. We lay there, breathing like we've been trapped underwater for far too long. I catch my breath first and he looks over at me.

"I have to tell you something." I whisper.

"What's that?"

"I'm pregnant." He laughs breathlessly.

"Oh dear...I hadn't noticed!"

"I know. I've been trying to find the best time to tell you..."

"Well, I'd say that now is as good a time as ever."

"Congratulations, daddy."

"Don't call me daddy, or I'll never let you out of this room." I almost forgot about our children's party going on below us.

"We are the worst parents in the history of the world! Get dressed, you bad influence." I crawl off the bed and saunter into the bathroom while he follows.

"Um, excuse me, but I only needed five minutes. You're the one who had not one, but three orgäsms."

"At your hand!" He hands me my undergarments and after I pull them on, he slips my dress over my head. His briefs hang low on his hips and I try my best not to drool. I already feel turned on, but I don't tell him this.

"I like this hörny side of you, doll. You're absolutely irresistible."

"I thought I was already irresistible?"

"Well, you are...but seeing you able to finish like that, multiple times...it really just..." He shakes his head. "God, I don't even know. It was just something else, watching you." I place my palms on his neck and pull him down for a kiss.

"You were irresistible too." I say, honestly. "And I think..."

"You think what?"

"I think we should talk more, like we did...kind of dirty, you know?"

"I couldn't agree more." He bites his lip and then pulls the rest of his clothes on. I don't want him to. When he walks back to me, he pushes my hair aside and we gaze at one another in the reflection. "I'm sorry for these." He says, regarding the love marks that he bruised my neck with.

"I don't mind." He watches me intently for a few seconds before he says anything else.

"I know you work with him, and I know what I'm about to ask of you is a lot...but I need you to stay away from him. I don't want him near our kids and I don't want him near you. I don't trust him, Nor. I don't like him and I don't trust him—in fact, I like Dylan more."

"That certainly says something." I note, with a smile on my face.

"Yeah, it does. He challenged me—you're my wife and he treated me like...like he had a chance with you. I'm so bothered by that."

"I know."

"He can't have you." I reach my arm back and place my hand on his cheek.

"He'll never have me. I'm yours. I've always been yours."

"You think I don't know that? I know that, I just...he's got a lot of fucking nerve."

"I think he was worried about me and so he felt like...like maybe he owed it to me to confront you or something? And I'm not saying that he was right to do that, but I don't think he meant to be malicious or...I don't know, I just know that he's not a bad person."

"Nora..."

"Besides, we only have a week left of school. One week. Then I'm done, the kids and I will be home with you and I won't see him until September." I can still sense that he was irked by the entire situation, but he seems to accept my stance on the matter. He kisses my head and then pats my bum before we both walk towards the door. We walk downstairs, hand in hand, and of course, Alex is standing talking to Jenna and Brady right near the kitchen table. "Hey..." I quietly say to Harry as I stop his movements. He turns back to me and I stand on my tiptoes to kiss him. "I love you." I make sure to say it loud enough for anyone near by to hear. And it may just be a bit of a show, but the words are true. I do love him, and no one else has ever even caught my eye. I only see him.