"Unfortunately." I murmur against his stubbled jaw. He sits up and begins to pull his clothes away and I draw my dress up.

"Take it off, please." I shake my head. I know I'm skinny, regardless of my bump, my body is in really amazing shape, considering I'm twenty-weeks pregnant, but I still don't feel...sexy. "Nora..."

"No, please, I don't want to. It's not attractive—I'm not attractive right now." He sits back on his calves and scowls at me.

"Can you never say that again?"

"I'm just telling you how I feel right now, which is not sexy."

"You are the most magnificent woman in the entire world. You're stunning and you've gained pretty much no weight and this is our second pregnancy, the first being twins, if you weren't aware." I giggle, but cover my face. His fingers gently pull at mine and he leans down to kiss me. "You're utterly perfect, okay?"

"Now I'm just embarrassed." He shakes his head and continues to pull the gauzy, red material from my body, then he chucks it and his jeans and underwear off the bed. I love his nakedness, I truly love it.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about. I love you and I think—no, I know that you are absolutely gorgeous. No more whining, please."

"Okay, but just a few things...my boobs are horribly sensitive right now, so if you could refrain from, you know, being too handsy, that'd be great."

"Anything else?"

"Let's go kind of slow, I'm sore down there."

"Why?"

"I don't know, I just am...pregnancy or whatever." He nods and unhooks my bra, followed by my wonderfully soft silk boy-briefs.

"I don't know how you could think that you're not sexy..." His eyes rake down my body. "You are just...my goodness, you're unbelievable. You're just so unbelievably sexy, I feel like I might pass out." I laugh and pull his face down to kiss him.

"Well, before you do...why don't we get on with this?" He nips at my lip and then slides down so that his head is closer to my core. I blissfully watch him spread my legs, and go in for the kill. I gasp loudly at the sensation. "Okay—fuck—one more thing..." His lips are already shiny as he peers up at me.

"What might that be?"

"I don't know about you, but this pregnancy has me like...uncontrollably hörny and I've been able to, you know, orgäsm multiple times like within minutes...so I'm not going to last long with you down there, but I'll come around really quick and we can have actual sëx." He frowns.

"How do you know?"

"What?"

"How do you know that you come around quickly?"

"Well, did you expect me to do nothing while I couldn't even talk to you?"

"Nora..." Now he whines.

"I needed some kind of relief!" He huffs before going back down and once again, I'm unable to speak. His mouth, my god. After barely a single swipe of his tongue, my body clenches and I feel him lapping up the newly released warmth. He leaves a wet trail of kisses up my abdomen until he's back to facing me.

"Well, you weren't kidding, were you?" I shake my head as I bite down on my knuckles. My clït is still tender as he drags his tip up and down against it, and I bite down harder. His teeth graze my neck and then he pulls my hand away from my mouth. "I want you to tell me what you thought about..." I can't speak right now, how does he expect me to give him this information? He pushes himself halfway in before quickly pulling out.