Glra Attack

"Pulling your punch, did it hurt," Star explain everyone except Allua, Star and Ashleigh had a confuse face. "Yeah it hurt alot." Ash answer.

POV: Ashleigh

Everyone's face went to shock to your jocking. "Allua, you know where the Red is cause I really miss him," I said changing the subject then a male wearing red gave me a look ' I guess that is the Red Paladin' I started to explain what I just said "I am close to all of the Lions and their old Paladins." I continue "I see the similarity in you and the old Red Paladin, Keith." I said to Keith. His face went in shock same with everyone except for Star "So that's what his name is, Hi my name is Star." Star said while handing her hand out. Keith ignore her and went to me "How do you know my name?" He ask seriously. "Lance told me." I answer nervously. Keith look at lance, lance has no idea what to do I just give him a glare. He started noding, "The good news is we found the Red Lion, the bad news is in the Glra warship that is abroading the Aires assmorefare, good news again we're on Aires." Caron said trying not to scrare the Paladins. "Okay then here is the plan," Star and Shiro said in a unlion making them blush Star made a hand signal for Shiro to continue. " They know that we have the Blue, Yellow an- no actually they don't about Silver but sorry continue." I interbrand Shiro and he start to continue," So Lance and Hunk will distract them while Keith, Ashleigh, Pidge and I go and get the Red lion using the green lion." Shiro finish.

Time skip (sorry for missing most of that part)

"Pidge what's your ETA (I think that's he say)" lance ask pidge. Keith, Shiro, pidge and I went in the ship. "We're in" pidge answer. We snek through the halls, Shiro stop and started groan in pian probly from a flash back. We all look at him, "I've been here for after I was taking by the garla cruiser of Kerberos... They brought us here" Shiro said making pidge change his emotions to claim to worry and walks up to Shiro. "So.. that means the other cromembers they might be cabtvie here. We-we gotta rescue them." pidge said slightly raising his voice. "Pidge we don't have time. We have to get the Red lion and get back Aires" Shiro said in a ferm voice, pidge's face went in anger. "But we can't just leave prisoners here." Pidge straying to yell, Shiro has a consern face. "Look no one understands that more than me. But in war we have to made hard choices. Now lets get moving" Shiro said and started to walk off but Pidge yell "No!" Making all of us look towards him. He looks down "commander Holt is my farther, he and my brother were the ones on the Kerberos mision with you" and Shiro was in half shock but once Pidge finish Shiro ask still in shock. "Commander Holt is your farther?" Pidge is now in angery mode and starts yelling, "YES! I'VE BEEN SERSHING EVERYWHERE FOR HIM AND MY BROTHER AND I'M NOT GOING TO STOP NOW WHEN IM THIS CLOSE! I WON'T" Pidge yell while walking off, "I'm coming with you" Shiro said Keith and I were confuse. "What?" We said in an ullion. "I remember where the prisoners are held. Keith you go find the Red lion Ashleigh will help you." Shiro continue, Keith pointed to me "with her?" Keith ask," miner change of plan you'll be fine, I trust her with my life, just remember paintnce yellesd focus so-" the sound of thing moving "run" Shiro said while running one way with Pidge and Keith and I ran the other. We stop at two separate ways. "Great now which way." Keith whisper then we heard a soilder and we ran the other way, and keeped running, ending up in the same place. " Keith calm down remember what Shiro said." I told him, "paintnce yelled focus" he whisper while having his eyes closed. "Gotcha" said while starting to run 'he forgot about me didn't he' I follow him. We run turns and turns. We got in a room and there lyes Red the red lion. "Bingo" Keith and I said. Keith place his hand on the force field "let's get out of here, open up" Keith said then slest Keith got a bit impation. "It's me keith, your buddy" Keith said, " it's me, KEITH YOUR-I AM YOUR PALADIN" He yell getting alot more impatient and started to bang on the force field. I'm trying so hard not to laugh, then the shooting starts. I went to sheid Keith I look at him then the lion said "I don't have a weapon so will you stop playing around with him" I yell at the lion with Keith thinking I was talking to him. " I'm not playing around" Keith yell back, " I wasn't talking to you I was talking to Red" I said still sheiding Keith. Keith then started to attack the garla and went flying I run to him "put your helmet thing on." he yelled and I put it on then getting seck out but Keith grabbed my hand. " Keith let go I'll be fine" I said while letting go of Keith's hand but he won't let go his grep, "no" he said but losing his grep on the control pad. Then a rock hit his hand and making him let it go but not letting go my hand. Then the Red lion came to safe us. Once we in the lion I hug Keith "thank you for saving me back there" I thank Keith red roar and I continue "and you too Red."

Time skip

POV: Star

All the lions are in the carstal and the Black lion is unlock. It's still butiful as I remember. Then alarms go off. Ashleigh and I ran to the bridge because they should do this alone just for this battle. As everyone went to their lions we watched.

Time skip till after the battle cause I'm to lazy to wirte the battle.

"Good work Paladins" Allua said while we walk towards the sweaty Paladins. They had their own conferaion but didn't lestin I was looking at the hot Balck Paladin. Then Ashleigh nage me and I start lesting. "We won the battle, but the war just began. I'm afraid zarkon will not stop untill he get Theis lions." Allua said, "good thing you Paladins know what your doing because you have to form Voltron again and again" Caron said. They where suprise I chuckled.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry about the spelling.