It's Back

POV: Ashleigh Knight

"I can feel it, cant you Silver. Voltron is back." I asked my silver maniacal lion. I've been protecting the yellow lion seen the Glra since its present, they've been here for a couple of months now same with me. Silver roared trying to communicate with something but it wasn't me. "what's is it girl?" I question her, she was talking to the blue lion my face lit up with a smile. I went in silver straight away, to try to get a connection of blue. "Got it!" I yelled, then a teenager boy about my age pop up on my screen. He had brown skin and wearing blue, 'I swore if that is the blue paladin, Allura is getting a word from me'. I started to speak "I am the Silver Paladin, I am here to help you," I said with a serious face.

The Paladin smirk which creeped me out, "All I need to you babe." he did a cringe pick up line and continues "The names Lance," 'so he's a flirt yay I get to hung around a flirt to safe the univse'. I continue to do what I was on the start. "Okay Lance where is the Yellow Paladin?" I ask Lance then a large man pop behind a wall and pop his hand up "Here, I'm the Yellow Paladin." he answer ' Okay we're getting some where. I hope Star got better than this'

POV: Star Zola

" Hi!" I yelled to the black and green paladins scaring the crap out of them. the short one turned and had it baylard pointing at me. I put my hands up and about to say something but the other man about my age, "Pidge put that down, she seems friendly." he said while looking at me. " thank you." I continue " I am Star the Purple Paladin, I'm here to help you." they look at me weirdly, " WHAT? YOU HAVEN'T SEEN A KITSUNE" I yelled afened the taller one notice and explain " No it's just... that Allura said there were only five lions, and my name is Shiro, this Pidge" my face went to anger to relfe theirs were still the same so I started to explain "Allura probably talk about the ones that make voltron mine and my friend are add ons." their faces changed. Then Shiro look like he was thinking then spoke "what is a kitsune, cause you look human?" I started to freck out, an idea poped in my head. "It's human for another language" I said hope they won't ask what language. "Pidge right, Green Paladin. Focus so you can find the green lion, I know where it is but you need to find it by yourself." I changed the supject, Pidge close his eyes and focus it looks funny but I hold it in.

POV: Ashleigh Knight

Skip Time

The Yellow, Blue and Silver lions flew in to the castle. "Home sweet, home sweet," I mummble. When we got in all I could here is Lance and Hunk groning I rounded my eyes. 'God their socks' we went to the control area. Soon as I saw Allua I run fast as I can and hug her so tiet, "your okay!" We yelled in a unlion. Then another body came in, it was Star. After some time we broke the hug, "Ashleigh, Star... Yo-Your alive I can't believe it." Allua said while feel us make sure it wasn't her imagination. Then some one has to ruin the moment "How are these people, cause I don't remember see them with us when we first airrve here." A male voice said rudely which made me want to punch him so badly, I turn to face him I slowly walk up to him but I was stop halfway by Star. "Star I wasn't going to punch him," I lied she give me I don't believe you look. I was still stiff but I had to ralx my body to have her let me go. Everyone was looking we both notice so Star let me go. Then I look at the two people who was with Star there was a short teenage girl and a male that is Star's and Allua's age but he looked slot like my brother the only thing is different is the white patch in his hair. I try to read his mind which lead me to pain.

POV:Shiro

"Ahhhhhhh!" Ashleigh scream in pain after staring at me I was so confuse. Star and Allua ran to her to help her, after awhile Ashleigh was ok I walk up to her, so I can have better look at her cause she looks like my sister. As I get closer the more and more she like her, when I was closer I was serten that she was my sister. I hug her first she was confuse then she hug back. We break the hug i look at her then said in a caring voice "I thought I lose you." She smiled and hugged me I hug back I look up to see confuse faces on everyone I push Ash of me. "Ashleigh is my sister." I explain everyone's face went to confuse to shock. "What?" I ask them "well its just... Well you two don't look alike." Allua explain her confusen. I nod my head and think about it but was stop by Lance flirting with Ashleigh. I started walking to him "BANG" We all jumped make us look Lance on the ground on the other side of the room. Everyone's face was in shock except Star and Allua. "Here comes the yelling" Star whisper in my ear. "I SWAER TO GOD IF YOU TAECH ME AGAIN I WELL HURT YOU SO BAD THAT YOU WON'T FEEL A THING FOR MONTHS!" Ashleigh yelled. Allua and Star started clapping we all were confuse including Ash "did it hurt" Allua ask Ashleigh, she answered with a confuse face. "Pulling your punch, did it hurt," Star explain everyone except Allua, Star and Ashleigh had a confuse face. "Yeah it hurt alot." Ash answer.

Sorry for the spelling