Chapter 31

Chapter 31

"What do you mean it didn't show anything? There has to be something wrong," my mom said.

"Well...we have to keep you in here for monitoring, I don't know how long thats gonna take," she replied.

"How can you not know?" Keaton said defensibly.

"I'm sorry sir but thats just how it goes."

"You're a doctor, you're suppose to know," he stood up.

"I can't do anything about it right now, monitoring is the only thing that will work."

"Are you kidding me?" he laughed but it wasn't because anything was funny.

Keaton got closer to her.

"Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to calm down," she backed up.

"Keaton!" I yelled sternly.

"You have no idea what you're doing. For all you know, she could be dying. To see someone you love go through Hell and think everything will be all right if I brung her here...it was a big mistake."

Keaton turned around and sat back down.

I reached over and grabbed his hand.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too..." he kissed my bruised knuckles.

Wesley looked shocked and I can't really explain it. My mom was too. She hasn't seen Keaton like this before.

"Sorry for the inconvenience. I know that this is hard for all of you...especially well...I know you two are big," she pointed to wes and Drew,"You're always in the magazines my daughter gets...but anyways...again I'm sorry. I'm going to try and do my best to figure out whats happening." she smiled," we still have to monitor her, but I will do other things to make the process faster. To avoid anything wrong, please wait outside."

Everyone sighed and walked out of the room. Keaton kissed me along with my mom before they left.

I was in the room alone. I took a swallow and the only thing you could hear, was the sound of my heart on the monitor. I tried to relax and took a deep breath. Closing my eyes, I let thoughts spur into my mind.

I began to hear water dripping so I opened my eyes.

I was unable to talk or scream. Trapped in this crazy world that I don't even know anymore. Pitch black with one light, and that one light was on me and a rusty table.

I heard footsteps and humming getting closer and closer. Swooped down beside me was Wesley's face.

"Hi sexy," his eyes widely opened.

"Oh thats right," he added, "you can't talk haha oh silly me."

A tear fell out of my eye.

"Doctors can't help you in here. So why did you tell everyone baby? I thought we had something special...our own little secret? or shall I say- big secret."

I struggled in the chair that I was strapped down in.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you...unless you don't do what I say....-then we may have a problem."

I knew this was fake and I need to wake up. Maybe the doctors might see my heart rate increase and try to wake me up. Hopefully.

"Look, all you would have had to do, is tell me you love me instead of Keaton. You know? Wes is having the same problems as you but he doesn't tell anyone and listens to his inner Shayla...If you know what I mean."