Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Hello..." I went into the room and searched. The bathroom door was shut and the shower head from what I could hear was turned on.

"Keats?" I opened the door slowly. He was sitting in a ball on the shower floor letting. the water fall on him. It was really hot water.

"Keaton! what are you doing!" I quickly turned off the shower and handed him a towel. Thank God he wasn't naked. He had his boxers on.

"Why are you here?" he cried.

I wrapped the towel around him and climbed in. I didn't care if I got wet.

"Keaton...why are you doing this?" I touched my head with his dry forehead.

"I-I can't live without you, and if I can't live without you..."

"Stop, I never said I was breaking up with you,"

"Yes you did..." he sniffed.

"I only wanted to take a break"

"Well you should've made that more clear," he looked into my eyes.

"Shayla...will you love me again?" one more tear ran down his face aside the shower droplets from his hair.

I smiled.

"I never stopped."

Keaton pressed his lips up against mine as soon as I said that.

He continued to kiss me.

"Why are you still crying babe?" I murmured confused.

"Their tears of joy that I got my baby back," he smiled.

We hopped out of the tub and I cuddled him in the towel.

"We both did stuff we are not proud of," I said knowing what I had done and not fully giving away the details.

He shook his head.

Tyler came into the room.

"You guys okay?" he saw us and smiled widely.

"Finally! I knew you two would make up," he laughed and left the room.

"I won't leave you for heather again...I promise," he held out his finger. I connected it with his, doing a pinky promise.

"What's that?" he noticed the ring.

"Oh! isn't it cool? I got it at the gift shop with Wesley, he has the necklace and when you connect them it says Cali<3 and on the back it says something that we haven't figured out yet haha," I looked at it and then at Keaton.

"That is awesome!" he grabbed my hand.

"You had your day with Wes...now how about we have our day, just the two of us..."

I frowned.

"I would love to but...I still have a headache from drinking too much. Could we do that tomorrow? I'm surprised I was able to do what I did today."

He nodded his head.

"Definitely, a cuddle day it is," he opened up the blankets and I slipped inside. His hair was still wet so he shook it. (Kinda like a dog) and changed into some new pajamas.

"I'll find a movie on Netflix, which we should have on this tv, it came with the room," Keaton turned the tv on and went to the app.

It worked and we searched for funny movies.

"Look for "Scary Movie 2," they should have that," I rested my head on his chest and he kissed my head.

"There it is!" I pointed and he pressed on it.

I love the Scary Movie series. I always died of laughter.

**

Just an hour ago I was totally pissed off at Keaton. I still am in a sort of way but not enough to forget about him. We were suppose to have a break from what I had said, I guess we couldn't last more than 3 hours. I don't want Keaton to hurt himself. I never knew how much he loved me and this...this just proves what he would've done.

We cuddled while laughing at the scenes in the movie. Wesley texted me asking if I was okay I replied:

Yes;) Thank you so much Wes<3 You're the greatest friend someone could ask for.

After the movie I peered up at Keaton and he smiled down at me.

"What do you wanna do now?" I asked.

WESLEY POV

I read the text that she had just sent me. Yes I was a good friend to her. But I wanted to be more than that. Keaton needs to get over yelling at her. I would never yell at her.

After all this has been happening I was trying to think about why I had been a bad boy half of my life, and it wasn't the fact that my parent's were stuck up rich snobs that never really payed any attention to me or Keaton. I dug down deep. It had been love that has made me this way. After a long relationship with Tracie, she cheated on me, and ever since, I have been that bad boy that everyone either loves or hates. Yes, my fans want to date me but it's not like that. The girls I dated after Tracie just never felt the same. Do I feel ashamed? Shayla the only one pulling me out of my long trance of rebellious stunts...

I got the girls.

I got the money.

But I don't have what I truly want.

Thats her.

I do not know what will happen if my revenge plan does not work. What will happen to me? What will happen...to them?

Make sure if you haven't already, to go check out the trailer on the first few chapters for this story:)

love you

xoxo