Chapter 17

Chapter 17

WESLEY POV

Drew and I blankly stared at the tv screen in front of us.

He had no clue what to say to me and I had no clue what to say for myself besides sorry.

"I..."

"Stop," Drew interrupted.

"But Drew I-"

"Stop! My best friend is going crazy and I don't want to talk about it," he stormed into his room and shut the door.

I sighed.

My best friend thinks I'm losing it and I doubt my brother will even trust me with his girlfriend anymore. Wtf is wrong with me?

I decided to try and cool myself down with a shower. I got in and washed everything off then just stood in there thinking about life and everything that's happening.

I heard something fall outside the shower.

"Drew?" I opened the blurry glass and look out.

"Hello?"

Nothing was heard. I continued to take my shower and got out very quickly after that.

I dried myself and put on my boxers. No shirt required for me myself and I.

Then I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes.

I almost fell asleep until I heard a quite knock on the door. I got up and answered it.

It was Shayla.

"What are you doing here? I don't want to hurt you!" I backed up and began to shut the door when she stopped me.

"I know it's very risky but I snuck away from Keaton while we were sleeping together because I really need to talk to you, and hopefully...you don't hurt me this time," Shayla shh'd me and came inside.

"Where's Drew?"

"He is sleeping."

"Okay good," we sat down on the couch and we both had wet hair with barely any clothes. She had on a long t-shirt of Keaton's and I was just in boxers.

"Oh gaw-"

"Listen, I didn't come over here to try and seduce you or anything, I just want you to know that you can tell me if you need anything okay? Knowledge, help, anything, you can trust me," she grabbed my knee then realized that she should probably let go.

"I probably won't be able to see you so how am I suppose to do that?" I asked.

"Just like this, I'll sneak over every night if it means for your emotions to remain stable,

I don't want a depressed Wes okay? Do you want me too?"

I remained silent and slowly nodded my head.

"Great," she wrapped her arms around me and said:

"I know it's crazy for me to even go near you after the cuts on my arms, but it's what has to be done for it to be stopped right?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Tomorrow night...I'll see you again," then she was out the door.

She still cares after what I've done. This might make me even crazier.

SHAYLA POV

I woke up in Keaton's arms.

Getting up, I made sure not to wake him. He was the most adorablest thing when he sleeps.