Chapter 7

Chapter 7

We arrived in California and walked off the plane into the airport lobbies.

"Baby I missed you!" he hugged me and I jumped into his arms.

"2 too long," I complained.

Now our shirts actually made sense when standing next to each other.

"After we get a hotel, we will go have fun,

and then tomorrow, we can go see Ty,"

Wesley found our luggage on the carrier and I helped him out.

"Wait...what about a car?" I asked.

They all looked at each other.

"Shit."

"Wait! I know someone we can call!" Wesley pulled out his phone.

We didn't know who he was calling but it's better than nothing. After 30 minutes, whoever Wesley called was at the front of the California airport, and I was about to find out who that someone was.

"Omygosh Wesley! Keaton! Drew! Gosh I haven't seen you in like forever!" A brown haired girl about my size was in an avalanche ( sort of like a hummer truck ).

She ran out of the car and gave them all a huge hug. When she hugged Keaton, he looked at Wesley behind her back and mouthed.

"Why did you call her!?"

I just looked away but then she noticed me.

"And you must be the Shayla I see on tv! Well I'm Keaton's Ex, don't be worried though, we haven't seen each other in years right Keaton? Well how bout' y'all's get in my truck, I'll drive ya to the best beachfront in Cali!", her southern accent filled my ears. Why the hell would Wesley call her? Guess it's for the best if we want a ride.

We got in the car and I sat in the back with Keaton, and Wesley.

"What made you come back to Cali?" she questioned.

Keaton grabbed my hand and smiled.

"It was Shayla's idea."

"Oh really?"

"All hers," he then responded back.

WESLEY SHORT BACKSTORY

So yeah...I called her on purpose...

Well how else was I suppose to start this revenge thing off?

I know, I know, it was harsh but really...I'm just testing their love. If one ex girlfriend can screw up their relationship then it's obviously not a good one. So this is a good thing if you think about it.

Heather is pretty, pushy, and if she wants something, she gets it. No matter what it is. Even if they haven't seen each other in years. Keaton and her used to be like a bee and honey. Better than with Shayla. Which you're probably thinking wasn't possible. Well it is and it was.

I wanna...

Rekindle

that romance...

SHAYLA POV

"So you two went to school together then?" I grinned looking at her in the mirror.

"Yeah! it was great but damn was it hard, relationships were difficult to keep in the situation that we were in," she rolled down her window.

"What do you mean?"

"I was in a higher grade than Keaton, which right now sounds weird, but we managed to keep a good strong relationship even if it meant me failing school subject just to be in the same class as him,"