Chapter 16

Chapter 16

WESLEY POV

After singing in front off the huge crowd. I turned around and went back to my seat.

"That was wonderful you guys!" Ellen and the crowd clapped. I smiled and bowed.

What am I going to do? Why do I even want to do this anymore?

I continued to act normal but it remained in my mind.

"We appreciate all of you coming on the show," she glared around.

"Oh no problem, it was really fun!" I said to her, we got up, gave her a hug, and after all that...the show ended and we went backstage.

**

I stood in the blue room. It was quite. No one around. I told them all I would be back in a few, I needed some time alone. Taking a sigh, I breathed in, then out and rubbed the temples of my forehead. There was only a few tables in here stacked for meetings or something, I wasn't sure. Flashes of her came in my mind. Was I hallucinating now? Is this how bad it's all getting?

"Wesley...oh Wesley" I heard her voice coming from around me. Suddenly the room got dark but I felt as if I was not alone.

"Aww you poor baby...so scared...but it's just me Wes, it's just me," I felt breath sink into my neck. I turned around and saw no one near me. I looked all over, but from what I could see there was nothing.

"We're all alone Wes, don't you wanna...dance?" it continued. I placed my face over my eyes. I then felt hands go around my body and down my legs.

"Get out of my head! I know you're not real!" I yelled angrily.

"Babe just relax," it said again.

I breathed in and out.

"We could....," her fingers tickled around my waist.

This isn't real, just relax, I thought.

"Keaton won't mind babe, don't worry," the hand traces my belt and began to unlatch it.

"Come on Wes, come on. Keaton doesn't love me like you do."

"I-I know but it's a plan, I can't just grab you and call you mine," I breathed heavily.

The figure grabbed my hand and moved it around its body.

"Aww but you can. I'm letting you," it moved my hand up it's shirt. Feeling just like when Shayla and I...

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" I yelled and ran out some doors into a hallway.

I faced the wall and began crying a little. Face in my hands.

"Wesley are you okay?!" I heard a voice running up to me.

"I told Keaton and Drew I was coming to check on you."

I looked at the face and of course it was Shayla.

I backed away a little and looked into her eyes.

"Wes?" she held out her hand.

"We need to get to the hotel okay? I'll call Keaton and Drew," Shayla began to pull out her phone.

"Keaton? Yeah Wes is...freaking out about something again, I'll meet you at the front of the building okay? Love you too babe bye."

"Come on, it's alright," she reached out her hand. Thats what the hallucination did. Was I hallucinating now?