Eventually Callum let me go back inside. Sue was in the kitchen cooking breakfast but all I wanted to do was shower so I dragged myself upstairs to clean up. When I sat down at the table, everybody else was already there. I sat in an empty seat between Ryan and Luke as they happily scarfed the food in front of them.

"You guys are pigs," Emily commented with a disgusted look on her face as she watched Ryan and Luke chew like animals.

"Do you like seafood?" Ryan asked her with a cheeky grin.

"Don't you dare," she warned him while I looked at them both confused.

"See food," Ryan and Luke called out at the same time and then opened their mouths to show the rest of the table the chewed up bits of food that were in their mouths.

"You're disgusting," Emily yelled.

"You're disgusting," Ryan mimicked her.

"Shut up," she growled.

"Shut up," Luke joined in mimicking her.

"If you don't stop that right now, I'm going to tell Zach what really happened to his signed baseball," she threatened.

"If you don't stop..." Ryan began before widening his eyes. "You wouldn't," he stared at her.

"Oh yes I would," she spoke menacingly.

"What on earth are you talking about?" Zach spoke lowly glaring between Ryan and Luke.

"Nothing," they both squeaked before jumping up from the table and darting away.

"Tell me," Zach looked at Emily expectantly.

"Oh nothing," she waved her hand dismissively, "they just thought it would be fun to play fetch with the dog and..."

She didn't even get to finish her sentence before Zach had jumped up from his seat and ran lightning fast out of the kitchen in the direction of the twins. Emily started laughing and I looked at her strangely.

"What?" She asked when she noticed me looking at her.

"What if Zach hurts one of the twins?" I asked her concerned.

"Nuh, he wouldn't do anything too serious. They play fight all the time," she replied.

"Argh." I heard one of the twins call out.

I jumped up in my seat and ran into the lounge room expecting to see Zach hurting one of the twins but instead, what I saw was Ryan and Luke rolling around, wrestling on the floor. Ryan was on top then the next second Luke would have Ryan pinned down only to be thrown off, and so on. Zach was sitting in a chair ignoring the entire thing, staring at the television with a controller in his hands.

"I can't believe you did that?" Luke yelled at Ryan. Ryan was standing up while Luke was advancing on him.

"It was an accident," Ryan cried out, his eyes darting around, looking for an escape.

Luke growled and pounced, missing Ryan by centimetres. Ryan ran out of the room with Luke following closely at his heel while I stood there staring at the space they were previously fighting at; confused to no end.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked turning to Zach who just shrugged and kept playing his game. "I thought you were mad at them."

"Nah, I already knew they wrecked the baseball. And besides, it was a fake one. There's no way in hell I'd keep the real one anywhere those two idiots could get it."

I chuckled. "So why were they fighting with each other?" I asked as I heard a crash from outside that sounded like a bin tumbling over, followed by a loud string of cuss words.