He gulped, then wash his face. He was tired, and all sweaty. He felt like he needs to take a bath. So he did.

~ b a t h i n g ~

He observe his deep scars, tracing his hands over them while rubbing his body with shower gel.

"It's for the good of them isn't it?" His eyes went wide opened. He quickly then washes his body with water. Put on his white t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

"D e l i r i o u s ~ is here." Echoes everywhere. He tried to hurry, just to go downstairs. He noticed that everyone is there. He even forgot to bring his mask with him.

But he was about to snap, everyone looked at him. Wildcat stares at him.

"I-I..I have to go-" Then a huge pain strike on him. Making him grunt in pain.

"F-fuck." He cursed under his breathe. He looked at Vanoss.

"Lock me up. Please- Evan." Vanoss stared at him, not wanting to do it. Everyone knew this when he chooses to not kill anyone.

"Moo! Please! Before I snap! I don't want to- AGH!" He growled. Then Nogla grabbed his arms, with Terrorizer beside him.

Wildcat, left Y/N on the couch, putting a pillow under her head. Then went ahead with everybody else.

"Delirious..." He said to himself. As he watched him, getting locked up.

Vanoss, locked Jon down in a room, like in the asylums. He stared at him, with grief. Through the window.

Jon started laughing insanely. Grabbing his head. Tears started to form from his eyes. He screamed in agony, as Delirium take over.

"No one loves you! No one l-loves me!-" Jon hugged himself tightly. So Delirium won't do anything.

"I don't understand, how can you still be controlling your body." Delirium says in sarcasm.

"YOUR SISTER DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!"

One body, two personas.

Jon passed out.
Delirium is gone.

They fought somewhere else.

~ t i m e s k i p ~

Everyone went to their room, Lui brought Y/N to her room and assist her. While Wildcat, is the one who stayed.

He watched his..e-enemy, slowly open his eyes. Move his body, Jon grunted in pain. Jon saw Wildcat, watching him.

The thing is, he was happy to see Tyler. He wave at him, and Tyler was taken back by the action. So he wave back as well.

He speak through the mic. "Are you okay now?"
Jon gave him a thumbs up, but then he showed a huge scar on his chest.

Tyler was shocked. Jon's body was full of bruises.

"Do you need help?" Tyler spoke through the microphone again.

"I'm fine dude." Jon shook his head, and gave another thumbs up. He then saw Wildcat stand up, and went away.

He frowned, but it wasn't noticable. Until the locked door opened, and there he is. Standing, holding a medical kit.

Tyler then sat beside him, and then cover up his newly scarred body.

"Thanks...Tyler." Tyler's head looked at Jon. That was the first time Jon called him by his name.

"You're welcome. Jonathan." Tyler smirked at him, and Jonathan stared at him.

All of the sudden, Jon hugged Tyler, Jon slightly hissed in pain because of his bruises hitting on Tyler's body.

Tyler hugged back, and started to pat his back in a comforting way.

"You can do this." Tyler whispered.

"Just for you." Jon whispered back.

Tyler was smiling the whole time, while Delirious is trying to make jokes.

"You weren't so bad after all."