Chapter 3: the nightshift

(Charles is 18, Linda is 16, Harry is 15, Violet is 15 and Kayla is 13)

Years had gone by, and Linda was now an independent 16 year old. Often going out to parties late at night or having an anime movie marathon with her pals. She wasn't really a responsible kid, she often didn't do homework and half the time would have the copy her friends answers at the last minute.

She didn't care though, school wasn't really that important to her, in her mind school was just a way for parents to get their snobby kids out of the house and to get the students of theirs phones for at least 7 hours.

Today she was walking her way over to the pizzaria, her dad and her Uncle Jeremy, hadn't been able to catch up in a while so they had both decided to go out for the evening. Mike had decided that it would be fun for the two to go to a bar and maybe get Jeremy to sling around a bit with some ladies.

The idea was....not the best one but, it at least showed that Mike wanted his friend to try and get a girl, her Uncles Scott and Fritz had also decided to tag along with them, it was their night off after all, and with no one else really knowing how to run the place at night Linda and her friends stepped in.

Her dad, for some unknown reason, wasn't overly enthusiastic about her staying at the pizzaria at night, Linda didn't really listen about what he said, he said some stuff like the robots being murdering fuckers or something like that, but Linda thought her dad was just overreacting as always, but to make sure that she didn't go her dad made her promise not to go.

Thank the lord for cross keys, she wasn't just going to sit in her room and do homework for 3 hours of free time when she could spend 6 hours at night in the pizzaria with her best pals, what would you pick in that situation? Be honest okay?....

Linda walked her way up to the pizzaria, she stood outside taking in the sight of it for a moment before she walked up to the doors, this place had always held a special place in her heart.

When she was younger she would beg her dad to allow her to visit at least 6 times a week, pizza wasn't the most healthy food but it sure was the tastiest!!! She walked up to the door and gave the handle a light tug, locked.

She sighed and pressed her face up to the glass door, her hands on either side of her head, she knocked on the door "Hello? Violet if this is a joke knifes wont be enough to save your but." she wasn't sure how long she had stood their, with her face pressed up against the door, but the sound of approaching footsteps made her step back.

"Sorry about that Linda, I was told to lock the door when I came in." "Ey it's alright Charles, what are you doing here anyway? The nightshift?" She walked inside and Charles locked the door again, slipping the key into his back pocket "Yeah, my dad didn't trust Violet enough to let her be here alone all night...."

"Aww!! You gonna keep her company?"  Linda could tell he Charles was glaring at her under that phone. As the two walked their way down to the office the sudden sound of a metal shelf falling over from the west hallway made he two leap back slightly. "WHAT THE?!"

Charles ran down the hallway leaving Linda alone in the dinning room, the sound of Charles yelling and Harry and Violet and Linda rolled her eyes "Violet and Harry....the two are always getting themselves into something...."

Her eyes landed on the doorway towards the party room and she found a smile creep across her face. "Sure it wouldn't hurt to have a quick look" she walked over towards the doors. You see, the pizzaria had changed a lot over the last 18 years, there were new animatronics and inside of just the toys the old animatronics were also brought back, perhaps even better then before.