Chapter 2: Probably nothing.....

5 days had pasted since Linda's birthday, and she was still very shaken up by the little experience that had happened when she went exploring around the building. If she was honest with herself, she was actually more curious then scared. She had never seen those animatronics before, and she was beginning to wonder why they were their in the first place.

Over the time that had passed, she found herself drawing the animatronics, even going as far as to imagine what they looked like if they weren't so broken looking. One animatronic in particular, she couldn't get out of her head. The fox. The small fox animatronic was by far her favourite, Foxy the pirate was after all her favourite.

She was putting the last finishing touches onto one of the many sketches she had made earlier that day, until a knock at her door caught her attention. She turned to her door " Come in"

Her farther opened the door, he smiled at his daughter as she came running up to greet him. "Hey their Linda, what have you been doing up here? You missed the latest episode of 'pirate peters adventures'"

Linda mumbled a small sweat under her breath, thankful that her dad didn't hear. "Oh, um....Well those to shows are for babies dad!!! I'm waaaaaaaay to old for those kinda things!!" Mike raised an eyebrow "Linda, your only 6, you can watch cartoons if you want too." 

Linda just shook her head, slowly edging her way back to her desk. As much as she loved her dad she really wanted to get back to her drawings. "What have you been drawing?" Mike asked as he walked his way over to Linda desk.

Linda began to panic slightly, as she thought that her dad wouldn't approve of her drawing the animatronics.

"Why are you drawing these?" Her dad held a drawing up and Linda gave a small gulp "I just.....I wanted to...."
a raised brow from her dad clearly showed how much he believed her. "Okay, I wanted to draw them because I wanted to....I just wanted..."

Linda struggled to come up with an answer before her dad let out a sigh "Linda, Im not mad." She perked up slightly "I was just wondering why you would draw the robots" on closer inspection he realised that this animatronic in the drawing wasn't one from the pizzaria

"Come to think of it, I haven't seen this animatronic at the pizzaria. Did you make this up?" Linda thought that her dad probably wouldn't believe her if she said that she just stumbled upon it when she was at the pizzaria, so she thought that this excuse was good enough "Yeah."

Mike looked back down at the drawing, he shrugged before placing it back down on the desk. "Alright then, me and your mum and gonna be downstairs, okay?" Linda walked back over to her desk and continued with her drawing "Okay!!"

Her dad left with a smile and quietly closed the door behind him, as Linda began to finish up the lay sketch of the fox animatronic, she couldn't help but wonder what they all were doing their.

Why did they all look so broken? Maybe they were new animatronics? Yeah, maybe they just hadn't been finished yet. Linda pushed the thought aside and grabbed another clean sheet of paper from the side of her desk.

She tapped her pencil against her chin, trying to paint a picture in her mind of what the other animatronics looked like, she remembered most of what the yellow bear looked like, so she started to draw him.

For the rest of the evening Linda couldn't get those robots out of her head.