Chapter 6: Its only 4 hours

P.S when it gets to the part with the animatronics this is the floor plan in using for the pizzeria , I don't own the image.

Everyone finally made it back towards the nightgaurds office, Charles helped Violet into the room and made her sit down in the chair while he looked for a first aid kit, he knew there was one in the office, there had to be

Everyone finally made it back towards the nightgaurds office, Charles helped Violet into the room and made her sit down in the chair while he looked for a first aid kit, he knew there was one in the office, there had to be.  He went through the second draw after finding nothing, "There it is."

He pulled out the first aid kit and placed it on the desk "Now what?" Harry asked as he quickly checked the west hallway. "How are we going to protect ourselves?!" He started to pace frantically back and fourth, Linda and Kayla leaning on the wall and just blankly watching him panic.

"I've got knives." Violet commented earring flat look from Harry "Can you be serious for one minute?!" Violet chuckled and waved her hand on her good arm "Nah, probably not." Harry groaned as Charles finished wrapping a bandage round Violets arm "But Harry does have a good point.."

Linda stepped forward slightly and gestured to the hallways outside the doors "How are we supposed to keep those robots out there and not in here?" Everyone was silent as they all tried to think of an idea that had possibly a half chance of working

"Ahem...." Everyone turned to Kayla who had shyly gotten there attention "U-Um..I don't mean to interrupt but, um..." she slowly walked towards one of the "W-We can shut the doors.." to demonstrate she closed the door and then reopened it, she stood there pulling nervously and pulled at her jumper sleeve while the others just stood there wide eyed.

SLAP

Linda slapped her hand to her forehead "I feel like an idiot for not thinking of that sooner..." Kayla placed her hand on the light switch "A-And we can check the halls."  Everyone's eyes fell when they saw Bonnie standing just behind the door, Kayla, who apparently didn't know he was there raised a brow at there sudden scared faces.

Harry lunged towards the door button, shuting the door and giving out a large sigh "Yeah, it's just a free roam mode huh?" Linda said as she turned to Charles, grabbing the tablet from the table. She began to flick trough the cameras, occasionally glancing up at the other open door

"Okay, Chica's in the dinning room, Bonnies in the hall, Freddy is..." she rose a brow "Doing nothing...." "thankfully.."

Linda flicked over to the toys, thankfully all of them didn't seem to do on, or that's what she thought. Everything else seemed to check out, she sighed and sank to the floor.

"When I get home I'm going to sleep for 5 days."

"Agreed."

~meanwhile~

POOF

"OWWW!!!" Everyone landed in a heap in a large dark room, everyone gave out a groan of pain as they all tried to struggle to their feet in the dark. "Okay, who's arm is in my face?" Ira asked as she lay sprawled out across the floor "It be mine give it back!!"

Ira drunkly floated off the floor, what she could guess by the weight of the object was at least half of Screwys arm "I can't see, where's the light switch??" Freddy Juniour asked as he waved his paws around in front of him

"Ah, here it is!!" "OWWW!!! That's my tail!!" Area pouted and rubbed his sour tail that had just been rudely yanked by Freddy Junior, on accident of course "Oopsie, sorry Areo..."

"Hang on, I think I found the light."

CLICK

Finally, they could all see again. Light filled the room so quickly that it made there eyes sting slightly, "Arm Ira." Screwy waved her one good arm, half of her other arm had come off in the tumble of when they had teleported to wherever they were now.

"Oh, sorry Screwy!!" Ira floated over and quickly gave her fox friend back her arm, she reattached it with a small click, she moved her arm slightly to make sure that it was attached properly and that it wasn't going to fall off. "Okay, where are we?" Area got to his feet with a slight stumble as he brushed his hair out of his eyes.

Damian hummed and observed the room, spare parts were scattered here and there and there were even a few ends skeletons leaning against the wall, "I believe we're in the storage room."

"Well gee ain't that the bees knees?" Sarcastic as always Screwy stumbled to her feet as Freddy Jumiour had to lean on her shoulder slightly for support "I thought you said ye would teleport us to the office!!"

Damian furrowed his brows and crossed his arms "Teleporting so many people at once is not easy." He rolled his eyes over to the side, something suspiciously close to a pout on his face "And a thank you would be appreciated."

As everyone finally got themselves to their feet with slight difficulty after the fall they had taken Ira carefully creaked open the storage room door, outside the room was dark and Ira had to squint her eyes just to try and see.

"Hmm?" One of her sharp yellow ears twitched to her left and the sound of moving mechanical parts caught her attention, slowly she turned her head to look to her side, through the dark and duly light room Ira could clearly see the familiar animatronic, Chica, making her way down the east hallway.

Ira rose a brow and, as quietly as she could, gently closed the door.

"What happened??" Area inquired curiously, his overly large fluffy ears turned towards the door. "It was Aunt Chica." Freddy Juniors ears dropped downwards slightly "Mom?" Worry clear in his tone and he gazed at the door

"Did you perhaps see what it was she was doing??" Damian asked, straight forward and sounding completely calm with the situation. "She just walked down the east hallway.." Ira said as she raised her hand to point behind her at the door.

Damian hummed and paused in thought, staying silent, the others also seemed to keep quite and instead watched him and waited, hoping that maybe he would have some kind of plan of action.

Damian looked over to the doorway, he was smart enough the know that because the animatronics were moving the nightguard would surely know by now, if all of them went out all at once that would only out the guard at risk of his own life being taken...

Unless of course...

Damian looked down at his sister

You were very small and were able to slip past things easily as a snake.

Damian hummed and turned round to look to the back of the storage room, in the bottom hand corner was a small air vent cover that led to the maze of air vents in the building.

He looked back down at Ira and his toothed grin widened slightly.

Ira rose a brow "What?" Damian looked over to the vent again, the others in the room following his gaze and their eyes landed on the vent, they all smiled and slowly turned towards Ira.

Ira shuffled nervously "Why is it you all have the look that you know something I don't??"

......her eyes fell upon the vent that they had all been looking at.

"Oh no!! No no!! No!! Nope!! There is no way you are gonna get me inside that vent!! Nu-uh!! No way!!"