The Start

"Gaster! We need your help!" Sans had called. Gaster turned around seeing a bruised and bloody Fell, almost broken Papyrus, Half dead US Papyrus and a broken Sapphire.
"S-She's WAY stronger than I thought." Sapphire said. She almost fell but luckily Sans was there. Gaster growled.
"I knew something like this would happen." He said. "Everyone. Follow me." He told them. They followed him and ended up in a lab that had a girl strapped to a table. She seemed to be asleep and looked to be half fox/dragon demon. Her black wings told you so. She was wearing a rainbow scarf, boots, and gloves. She had a crop top plus a tutu.
"Whose that?" Fell asked.
"This is Dandelion." He said. They looked at him weirdly.
"What?"
"SHE'S A DEMON CORRECT? SO WHY IS HER NAME SO........CUTESY?" Papyrus blushed at what he had called her. "I named her this because 1. I had no name and 2. She has enough DETERMINATION to defeat Betty, and 3. She's not a full demon and plus she's a DRAGON." He explained.
"Alright. So how's about I dunno....Demi?" Fell asked.
"Alright." Gaster said. He pressed a button and she woke up. She looked around.
"Ummm. Hi?" She asked.
"Hello sweetheart." Fell said.
"Sup."
"Heya."
"HELLO THERE HUMAN!" They all said. She noticed the broken parts of the skeletons and instantly fixed them.
"You guys went through alot. Who hurt you?" She asked.
"We'll talk about that later. Right now. You need to train." Gaster said. She nodded.

"Mind untying me from this......thing?" She asked. Gaster took the straps off. "Thanks." she said.
"So where are we...t-tra-"
"Training?" Sans chuckled. She nodded.
"Outside. Sapphire?" Gaster asked his daughter. Sapphire looked up.
"Yea?" She asked.
"Help her with turning into things. Sans you help control her magic." Gaster ordered.
"On it." Sans and Sapphire said.
"WHOSE GONNA WATCH BETE?" Blue asked.
"Hmmm. How about-" Just then Undertale Alphys appeared with Underswap Undyne.
"G-GASTER!" They exclaimed. Gaster looked at them.
"Yes?" He asked.
"U-Undyne and A-Alphys! They are t-taking on B-Bete!" They said. Demi looked at them confused.
"Whose....Bete?" She asked. Alphys walked over to a camera and typed something. Demi looked at the screen and saw a girl with a hit pink skirt, pink sweater with a lavender top part, pink eyes, brown hair over her eye with pink highlights, brown boots, and purple leggings.
"Th-That's B-Bete." Alphys said. Demi got a good look at her.
"Come on. I've gotta train." She said. They walked go the training grounds