who is that boy ch.4

Phil's p.o.v.

After the four a.m. showdown, I had a relatively normal boring day. I got ready for my appointment. Now I'm here with my mum.

We sit in the waiting room, our skin barely getting used to the warmth after having to take the subway train here. I play with my hands as my mum blows on her cup of Starbuck's basking in silence.

My cheeks are pinkish as my blue eye's flicker from my reflection on the marble floors to the magazine's with water stains on the waiting table.

I dread these visits, but maybe she can clarify these dreams I'm having. They're not bad.. but they won't get out of my head.

The boy from my dreams.. he's just so........distracting....in a way.

The door swings open as the therapist dr. linda cadle smiles at me.

"Phillip Lester"

I feel my blood freeze as I stand up hesitantly, my mom at my side, as we walk into her office.

I'm not very bad with people I'm just a little antisocial. I'm an introvert, not a Looney that needs meds and have anxiet-

"Have you been taking your meds for your anxiety?" Mr. Linda asks.

No .

Not lately.

A side effect is developing insomnia, which I highly don't want at the moment, despite all the latest dreams of...whoever that boy is..

I sigh, remembering that I have high school tomorrow.