Chapter 20- Fight

Finn's POV

During the middle of the ride, Jaeden and Nora started cracking up. I glanced over to see Nora practically choking on her own breath, and Jaeden bawling.

"Turn. It. OFF!"

She laughed grabbing his phone and flicking the off button.

"I looked so bad that it's funny!"

"You could never look bad. Your smile was so cute!"

"Awh! Stop it."

They each took a deep breath, sighed, then kept on talking. "Y'know, Noah was telling me that you used to be really rude and sarcastic. Is that true?"

"Yeah, I guess. But.. I changed."

I looked at Nora, knowing that it was me that helped her to change. I don't think I've ever been this mad at Jaeden, and I think that I might as well kill him right about now. But then Nora would be ma- why do I care? Do I like her?

No. I can't. I'll just search up a scary movie. As I typed random questions related to old horror flicks on my phone, I heard Jack yelling at me from the front.

"FINN! FINN! FINN FINN FINN!"

"What!?"

"Could We switch??"

"I don't think standing in a moving vehicle is legal."

"Awww pleAse? Your girlfriend is being snotty!"

Finn huffed at the mention of Sadie.

"No-"

"Please please pleeeease!" Jack must've known that he was'nt getting any different answer from me, so he switched courses. "Jaeden?"

"Yes Jack?"

"Would you switch with meeeee?'

Jaeden looked at Nora, who shrugged. Jaeden then hopped up, and right as he sat down and Jack stood up to come to us, the driver screamed at us to sit down for five minutes. Jaeden wedged inbetween jack and Sadie. It was just me and Nora. I needed to talk to her.

"So how's life been?"

"Good."

"Sweet. Anything new besides Season Three next year?"

"Nope."

She wasn't talking like we used to. We just sat in silence until she spoke.

"Sorry."

"F- for what?"

"I guess I've been... pretty mean."

I could literally feel my heart lifting for some odd reason.

"Yeah. A bit."

"I want to make it up to you. Anything I can do?" She asked, twiddling her fingers.

Date Me? There was nothing I could think of. "Nah. You're cool. We all have moments. Even if they may last for many months."

She laughed her angelic laugh, and I grinned. She was laughing at my joke.

"Many months it was. It's over now." Nora sighed. There seemed to be something deeper in the statement, and to follow that up, she looked out the window. The mood of the back of limousine switched to awkward.

"Care to... tell me why you hated me? Was it because Sadie made the Duffers cancel the Matherine kiss in season 2? You shipped them."

"I guess I did. Don't worry. It wasn't Matherine." She laughed softly again. "It definitely wasn't Matherine."

"So... what was it?"

"Er... that is a matter sworn to secrecy."

Jaeden had said the exact same thing. Literally, The exact same thing. Soon the limo came to a stop, and the driver, annoyed out of his skull, asked us to get out and please, get out now.

"Shall we?"

I asked. I held my arm out and she laughed that old, sarcastic laugh, took my arm, and bent at the waists, we regally exited the limo.

Unfortunately, Sadie saw us. She stormed up to me once the limo was long gone. It had been raining and puddles were littering everywhere. Her face was as red as her hair, and she splashed through the puddles.

"So is this how it's going to be, Finn?" She yelled. Nora's arm slipped away from mine and everyone else gathered to watch. Where were parents when you needed them?

"Sadie, I don't understand!"

"You don't? Really?"

I winced and shook my head. I didn't want to seem like the oblivious boyfriend, but I guess I was.

"I'll gladly explain. Nora shows up again, and then you forget me! Wait, Finnie, this isn't your fault." Nora looked so confused. "Its hers." She pointed at Nora. "She stole you from me! Little b***h!"

Sadie ran up to the Younger girl and pushed her. Nora cascaded into the big puddle behind her, causing a look of worry to plague Jaeden's face. Nora stood up, hair sopping and face dark.

It was about to go down.

Nora walked up to Sadie and slapped her. She slapped her hard, cold, and clean. Saidie gasped. Eeeeveryone ran over even closer. Jaden and Noah grabbed Nora's shoulders while the others held Sadie back.

Was this my fault?