Chapter 17: Strange Dreams

Walking along a teenage boy and a girl, and another girl was a black shaggy dog. A familiar one in fact. The girl had grey-blue, soft eyes like Sirius, and dark wavy hair. The boy had messy raven colored hair with circular glasses, like James. But James didn't have green eyes, he had hazel eyes. "Padfoot! You'll blow the entire operation with all that barking!" A man with a bowler top hat covering his eye said.

The other girl by the boy also had dark, long raven colored hair. She also had the emerald eyes, looking very similar to the boy. She was holding his hand, tight, he was doing the same.

The first girl was looking very exited, but also hesitant. She looked around, and transformed into a fox. She was an Animagi. She trotted over to the dog and nudged him lightly, he nuzzled her neck and continued to trot.

The dogs trotted into a little room and transformed back, with the two twin-like other teens following.

I woke up with a start, what was that? The girl looked just like me, but I don't have dark hair and grey-blue eyes like Sirius does. Who were the other ones? They looked just like James. Exept the eyes. They have eyes like Lily's.

My head hurt. Very badly.

It was very early, it was still dark outside. Probably about five in the morning.

I should at least try to go to sleep again. But what about the dream? They looked so familiar, so real. Why did I have it?

I shouldn't care right now. So I closed my eyes again, and instantly fell asleep.

(Another dream)
"Harry!" The grey eyed girl ran to the James-like boy. She jumped on top of him and tackled him in a hug. She pecked his cheek as he flushed red a bit. He held her waist and grinned. An older man with only familiar eyes smirked a familiar smirk.

She let go of him and turned to the James-like girl. "Ivy, your okay!" She hugged her as well.

She went to a lot of redheads and hugged one that was tall. "Ron," She let go and turned to two redhead twins. "Freddie, Georgie!" She hugged them as well. Them she went to an older woman that had soft, loving brown eyes.

She went to a redhead younger girl next. "Gin,"

She went to they familiar-smirk man. "Dad," She hugged him and he smiled widely. As he looked at her, sadness flickered in his eyes.

She then turned to a man with dirty blond hair and multiple scars on his face. He looked like Remus. "Remus," She pecked his cheek and hugged him.

She went into the center of the room and grinned. "Your all ok," She breathed. A blond haired boy with brown eyes, that the girl known as Ivy was smiling at, hugged the side of the grey eyed girl.

"Why are you giving me a hug, Brady?"
She sent a look that said, 'Shouldn't he be hugging Ivy, and maybe kissing her?' to the James-like boy, causing him to laugh.

"I don't know, I just didn't want to be left out," He shrugged casually, causing the room to urupt in soft chuckles.

I woke up again, this time, my head hurting even worse. The names, Harry, Ivy, Remus, Ron, Georgie, Freddie, Gin, Dad, Brady. Who were they? The man was proven to be Remus. The other man looked alot like Sirius, but older. He even had the same smirk.

Brady looked like Sean, but he had chocolate like eyes, the same as Rose.

My head felt like it had been hit. With a steel goblet. 18 times. I stumbled downstairs and saw James, Sirius and Remus there.

All nightt Peter had slept in the guest room, I realized. Staying very quiet. Strange boy Peter is.

I felt dizzy, I couldn't even see straight. "Gorgeous, are you alright?" Sirius asked. His voice sounded distant, but he was only a few inches away from me.

"You look sick," Remus set his mug down. I blinked a couple times. I suddenly fell on my back. Chairs dropped and the boys sprang to me.

"Mum!" Someone I couldn't make out yelled. "Lia, it's okay. You're going to be fine. Stay awake." The other one said.

But I couldn't. I couldn't stay awake. I mumbled a sorry and everything went black.

So what do you think is wrong with Olivia? Do any of you know who the people in her dreams are? If you've read my others HP fanfic books you would know. If you dont, go read Two Times a Heart.

Buh by!

STARS ! sirius black i. ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara