Chapter 12(part 2)- Waiting For Them To Say, "Take Me With You"

Start from the beginning

"Your son will not have a mate". I let go of Julianna's hand, as a tear slipped. I was cursed with no mate. I couldn't believe it. No one who was my other half. I thought Julianna might have been but that was a long shot now.

That meant Julianna wouldn't be mine. She was someone else's. I can't believe this!

The room started to fade away and I could hear Julianna's silent sniffles. For a moment there I saw my parents eyes flash to mine. How they knew I was there? I would never know. I could see a handful of sorrow in their eyes.

My dad opened his mouth," I'm sorry son".

That's when the room closed from view and when I came back to the world. The world that I now felt for as hate.

Klover's POV

I looked at Chase our newest member to the pack, Cameron had just finished telling him everything. Chase opened his mouth to speak but quickly closed it. His body went immediately still. Everyone looked confused. What's going on?

Minutes seemed to go by and Chase never once moved. So Julianna stepped up closer, I could see the slight terror on her face. She probably thought that something went really wrong.

"Chase," she all but whispered. She walked a couple of more steps.

"Chase" she repeated. She walked closer so that she was inches from him.

"Chase". No answer. What's going on with this guy? I flashed Hunter a worried gaze. He flashed me another by saying that he would be all right.

Julianna reached for his arm, when she touched his arm she instantly froze as well. But this time there was a force field around them. So this meant Julianna could see what he could see.

After a few minutes the force field disappeared and they both fell out of the trance and gasped.

I ran to Julianna and crashed her with a hug. "Are you okay?!" I said. Her breathing was shaken up.

"Yeah". She choked out.

"What happened?! What did you see?!"I questioned her frantically. I had no idea why I was freaking out but something wasn't right. She looked over at Chase with sadness clear on her face.

"It's not mine to tell". She whispered letting go of me. She walked away and changed into her wolf and ran away. My face was mixed with confusion and worry. I turned to look at Chase.

He looked the saddest I had ever seen. I matched his expression. No one else mattered. It was just him and I. Ever since he walked in, I felt like he was family. More family than the pack.

'What's wrong?'i mind linked him. I have no idea how I could because he wasn't even apart of the pack yet but I did.

I looked into his eyes and realized he had the same shape and colored eyes that I had. It was like we had mirrored looks. We had the same features that I had. We smiled.

"Sister".

"Brother". We said this at the same time. We hugged each other smiling. I can't believe I had an actual biological brother. After we had hugged we smiled at each other.

'Hunter' I said in mind link. Hunter was already at my side. I held his hand.

"This is my boyfriend-" I started.

Hunter interrupted. "Mate". I shook my head.

"So you were the one that was going to kill me?" Chase said smiling.

"Sorry about that man". Chase shrugged.

"It's alright I know how it is with mates". As soon as mate left his mouth was when sadness fell over him again.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He only answered me with silence for a while but then he spoke up.

"I've been cursed". He whispered feeling sad. My heart broke.

"What's the curse?" Hunter asked.

"I have no mate. I am mate less". He said. Tears rolled down my cheeks. my brother had no mate how sad that must be. He would grow up to see all his friends with mates but him, he would have no one.

Silence. No one dared to speak a word.

After half an hour Julianna came back but she was happier now. The sadness that she had was gone and she seemed to have been refreshed. Determination on her face.

"Ok guys. We need to go", she said wiping away her tears. "We only have a day to find the next person". Everyone quickly forgot about the curse because it would just bring us all down.

After thirty minutes of getting all our belongings together we we were ready to leave.

"So any ideas on how to find the next person"I asked.

Everyone thought about it for a minute.

Hunter jumped.

"I got it! Julianna". We all held looks of confusion. "If you touch Chase I'm sure you could find the next person. That's what makes the most sense".

Julianna only nodded and walked over to Chase. She looked hesitant, but did it anyway. The force field instantly surrounded them.

Julianna frowned the whole time like she was searching through things. But she instantly smiled when she found what she was looking for. The force field disappeared.

She turned to us and smiled"Kansas".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK GUYS I HOPED YOU LIKED! I WILL EDIT TOMORROW! LOL CAUSE IM BEING LAZY AND I DIDN'T WANT TO WAIT TILL TOMMORROW TO POST!! PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS FRIENDS!!!!XD

LOVE,

ASHLEY