Authors Note + Cover Sneak Peek ;)

Okay, babies! Most of you know that I am currently in college on the beautiful Island of Oahu, which means updates are sporadic and often not on time, LOL. I'm really sorry about that. As much as I'd love to update like every 3 days, I can't. I, also, apologize if I haven't replied to your comments. If you haven't noticed, I try to reply to everything and usually do roleplays, but I've been so busy and exhausted that I haven't been doing so. 

BUT, I have a surprise for you. The battle is going to be a long segment, so, I have decided to split it into 3 different parts which I will upload within the next few days. So, thank your lucky stars that you will get, like, 3 updates in a row - this will help me in a way that I won't go crazy trying to balance school and writing and it will help you in a way that you won't get confused. 

Just a forewarning: LOTS OF CRAZY THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN, so, sit tight and hold on to your butts and maybe your panties, lots of sexy beasts are coming to play, including the Demon King and maybe the Mermaid Prince. :P

I will be updating later today - Please stay tuned. 

I also want to give you a small teaser of what the cover of the next book will look like, along with the Title. The cover is still a rough draft, so bear with me. 

 FEW QUESTIONS FOR YOU

 FEW QUESTIONS FOR YOU. Please comment inline. :) 

What are you expecting or wanting to happen in the next book? 

What do you think of the title and cover? It's so generic, I know. I will probs make another one tomorrow. 

Valentine: Do you think I'm sexy?

Me: -_- Vally, baby, what are you doing here? Okay, where were we?

Right, please, please, please let me know what you think, and I will teleport to your room with chocolates in hand and a horde of sexy, shirtless creatures from my book. ;) 

LOVE YOU. SO FREAKING MUCH. 

Thank you for voting, you da bomb. <3